Food What kind of alcohol to get if you're not a big drinker?

HAHA I was just thinking of this thread that I posted! I ended up just getting a cosmo in the end. I was going to get a vodka and cranberry. I did end up having that later (or some juice variant) but I didn't finish it! I was too full of... liquid... so I just said to the people I was with "Hey I can't finish this, I'm too full!" and a girl that was out with us gladly took it. So no embarrassment over not finishing a drink (because I took only like 3 sips)!

Here is one that is light and easy to drink, and the alcohol content is not very high, too:

Ask for a Malibu Rum with pineapple juice and a splash of club soda. Tell them to go light on the rum.

I also don't tolerate alcohol real well anymore. When I go out I usually only have one glass of wine or if I'm in the mood for a mixed drink, I have an amaretto sour and only one of those as well. It's so funny because everyone processes different alcohols so differently. I know someone that can put away beer and liquor but she has one glass of wine and she's toast.

I agree with Midori Sours. I love anything Midori.

My absolute fave is the STP or "Sweet Tight P*ssy" haha.
1 oz pineapple juice
1/2 oz Midori melon liqeur
1/2 oz peach schnapps
1/2 oz 7-up

It is DEELISH.

Malibu bay breezes are tasty and not too strong. I also make a drink with bacardi limon, a spash of amaretto and then fill it up with cranberry juice, it tastes like fruit punch and the bacardi limon has a lower alcohol content that the usual rum or vodka.

Malibu with pineapple or orange juice and soda is a good one. I also like to get champagne cocktails like Bellinis or Mimosas, they are not to boozey and taste great. If you can find a bar that will do them, I love gin fizzes- they taste like lemons, but fizzy- a little sweet, pretty tart, and you don't taste the gin. They are decently strong, though, so pace yourself.

Here is one that is light and easy to drink, and the alcohol content is not very high, too:

Ask for a Malibu Rum with pineapple juice and a splash of club soda. Tell them to go light on the rum.

This is what I get everytime I go out for a drink. I'm asian and I don't tolerate alcohol well. It's not pretty, I get super red if I drink something too strong. I can drink 2 or 3 of these without getting drunk or red. LOVE this drink. It's also great with OJ, but I prefer the malibu pineapple.

I'm not a big drinker and i like more fruity drinks, especially ones where you really can't taste strong alcohol. I usually order a screwdriver (vodka & OJ), a bellini (love these, its peach juice, vodka or rum, peach snapps, champagne, a touch of sangria, and crushed ice), or Mike's Hard Lemonade. I'm not sure if you guys have that in the US, its the beer bottle size coolers of lemonade and vodka. I also like an icy strawberry daiquiri or Smirnoff Ice in raspberry! Basically anything juicy/fruity or slushy!