What KEEPALL to get??????!!!!!

1. What size keepall is your favorite?? I"m thinking about getting the 55. This would be for travel and anywhere else I want to drag it along!! Let me know your opinion

2. :smile: Hello~ I discussed this at the LV store and the SA stated that the 55 is now becomming increasingly harder to be able to be on the airplanes. She stated the only 2 sure sizes are 50 and 45. Just a FYI~ I bought the 45- a little small so my vote is 50!:flowers:

3. I think 50 or 55.:yes: :yes:

4. Thanks!!

5. :drool: Keepall 55 in Epi is TDF!!!:drool:

6. I love my Mono 50, goes with me everywhere, and when packed just right, it fits a week worth of clothing for me.

7. how cheap can you get an lv used 50? i want one but cant afford it!

8. That will depend on the condition of the bag. I almost purchased a 50. It was a year old, but its owner had spilled hairspray. She wanted 600 and that was over the summer. I have seen some go as low 350. The girl needed money (t was a gift. Wow)

9. Damier 50 all the way! :biggrin:

10. I just bought a Mono 50 on eBay for $599!!

11. How about a Damier Azur Keepall 50 with strap?? Beautiful!!

12. That doesn't exist:

azur (3).jpg
  13. Damier 55 with strap!!!

14. damier keepall 55 with strap. i have one and had no problems with it as a carry-on.

15. By the end of next year march I will have:

the tobago keepall 50 in blue (this I should be getting soon in the next few weeks)
    the ouvea keepall 50 (soon as well, there are thankfully a few left)
    epi keepall 55 in black
    damier keepall 55 bandouliere
    mono keepall 60

the last three I know I will get b/w jan and march, they are all beautiful but permanent so I dont wanna miss the other two, if u can afford the 2k price I say the tobago is gorgeous, otherwise in terms of hardyness I say the epi or damier, mono is a pain but I must have it as it is a classic!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice