What jewelry to buy in Vegas

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Fall Sale is now live! Save up to 40% on Nordy's best brands, including bags, shoes, clothes, home, and kids'. Click to shop.
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi all!
    I am planning a trip to Las Vegas in December and I am already thinking about what I will "need" to buy there. Any ideas on good deals on jewelry that I should be getting? :biggrin:

Thanks!

2. lol I wouldn't say good deals at all. But many, if not all, of the big ones are represented. My favorite to spend time in was Fred Leighton. I am hoping next time I get to buy something there.

3. Van Cleef! And David Yurman

4. i know there's a cartier and tiffany & co. inside the caesars forum. but other than that, i have no idea. sorry!

5. DeBeers and harry winston are also in Caesars shops.

6. Thanks all! I have a feeling I will be visiting each place listed! Thank goodness I am going with a girlfriend that likes to shop too!

7. Yeah, visit VanCleef in the Venetian Shops!
    Prices aren't better in Vegas than other places though.

8. The Tiffany at the Bellagio is the best Tiffany store I have ever been in (and I have been to many.) Their selection and customer service are stellar. There is a ring there that I fell in love with, am saving up for, and have not found it anywhere since. So go check them out. That store, the VCA in Palazzo, and David Yurman at the Forum shops are my 3 favorite jewelry stores to check out in Vegas.

9. Van Cleef & Arpels most definitely. I have not visited but their customer service on the phone is stellar!

10. ^^ And in person. They'll let you try whatever you want on, and aren't nearly as stuffy as the BH store.

11. Chopard, Cartier, Tiffany, David Yurman, Judith Ripka.........sigh!

12. go to bits and baubles in the wynn. they have really cool designs. anything from ripka to konstantine jewellery, to gold and gigantic gemstones!!

13. The Crystals shopping mall at the new City Center (between Monte Carlo and Bellagio) is very high end with a flagship Tiffanys as well as the other usual high end shops like Cartier, van cleef, bulgari, mikimoto. They also had a couple of really high end jewelry shops that I haven't heard of before. The Harry Winston also might be open by the time you go.

14. ditto on crystals shopping center. most of the luxury brands are there. how fun! wish i can have another shopping spree in vegas.... :P

15. One of the only Thomas Sabo stores in the US is in Vegas - check it out at the Venetian if you like silver charms. :tup: