What jewelry piece is next on your list? And next? And next? And next? And next?

Sounds wonderful! That's the one you should use.
Have the yellow diamond made into a RH ring. I know Candice has a beauty she wears as a RH ring.

Thanks skyqueen :hugs: I'm just so touched, it really is incredibly generous and thoughtful! Mum said she could see us starting to look really overwhelmed at the choices and the decisions so she thought "Hey, wait, this should be a fun thing, let's take the work out of the decision!"

It's weird, because that's exactly how I was feeling. I'm such a love-it, buy-it jewellery girl and with this ring, we were looking at all these loose diamonds and bits of paper and it just felt so different to the normal fun-filled jewellery purchase. I was like "Hmmmm...can't we just pick a really shiny one and get on with it?!?" :graucho:

And now, looking at her diamond I can't imagine having any other for our engagement ring!! It's so romantic and sentimental and perfect!! Yay for mum!! :lol:

And you're right, I will get a beautiful yellow diamond ring one day - Candice's and kohlmascara's are definitely saved on my desktop for inspiration!

1. Cartier love ring in Rose Gold (the thin one for stacking)
2. Sweet Al Hambra bracelet in rose gold
3. Finish my first Pandora Bracelet and get started on the 2nd

Thanks skyqueen :hugs: I'm just so touched, it really is incredibly generous and thoughtful! Mum said she could see us starting to look really overwhelmed at the choices and the decisions so she thought "Hey, wait, this should be a fun thing, let's take the work out of the decision!"

It's weird, because that's exactly how I was feeling. I'm such a love-it, buy-it jewellery girl and with this ring, we were looking at all these loose diamonds and bits of paper and it just felt so different to the normal fun-filled jewellery purchase. I was like "Hmmmm...can't we just pick a really shiny one and get on with it?!?" :graucho:

And now, looking at her diamond I can't imagine having any other for our engagement ring!! It's so romantic and sentimental and perfect!! Yay for mum!! :lol:

And you're right, I will get a beautiful yellow diamond ring one day - Candice's and kohlmascara's are definitely saved on my desktop for inspiration!
Yes...I forgot to mention Kohl's gorgeous ring!
Your Mom made it easy and FUN...bless her! Let us know what you decide for your e-ring setting.

Oh I know, I'm becoming OBSESSED!! :nuts:

But the thing is, my mother actually just surprised us with a diamond from her collection - a round brilliant 1.5 carat solitaire that she would like us to set however we want.

I've honestly never been into round brilliant solitaires but I am just so touched by this gift!! :heart: And it is a really stunning sparkly stone (I don't know specs but given it's from my mum's collection, chances are it's not anything less than excellent cut and a nice colour - she likes E-G for diamonds ;)

So we've talked about it and we are going to set this diamond for the engagement ring and maybe get the yellow radiant diamond down the track?

Aren't mum's awesome??!? :woohoo: :love: :smooch:
that's such an amazing gift! that makes perfect sense to set this one. there will always be yellow radiants to set as a RHR down the road, perhaps an anniversary or birthday present!?

Sounds wonderful! That's the one you should use.
Have the yellow diamond made into a RH ring. I know Candice has a beauty she wears as a RH ring.
yes I do, I think the one bitten was looking at is way bigger then mine tho:biggrin: I love my ring so much. definitely one of the best jewellery purchases I have ever made!!

btw congrats on your bone cuff, I cant wait to see pics!

i want a vca vintage alhambra bracelet and necklace in either mop or rg...i want a lapis necklace from tiffany, the garden peridot pendant, and the victoria collection eventually...

that's such an amazing gift! that makes perfect sense to set this one. there will always be yellow radiants to set as a RHR down the road, perhaps an anniversary or birthday present!?

yes I do, I think the one bitten was looking at is way bigger then mine tho:biggrin: I love my ring so much. definitely one of the best jewellery purchases I have ever made!!

btw congrats on your bone cuff, I cant wait to see pics!

I know, I am so thrilled - I've spoken to my jeweller and he's setting it as we speak - CANNOT WAIT to see it!! :biggrin:

Because it's round brilliant, I am going with a classic solitaire setting, although I did a bit of a tPF OD on the weekend looking at solitaire settings. I'd love something like Swanky's stunning Leon Mege (all those little tiny diamonds on the prongs etc like a little dusting of sparkly sugar to brighten your day :heart: ) But I'm going to go very simple first and if we want to add little diamonds later, we can, right?? :graucho:

I love your ring Candice - I'm pretty sure that when my love affair with fancy yellow diamonds started! You're right though, a RHR at some stage down the track would be pretty perfect...and yes, I probably would want something around the 2-3+ carat mark so it might be for a birthday in a decade or so! :lol:

I know, I am so thrilled - I've spoken to my jeweller and he's setting it as we speak - CANNOT WAIT to see it!! :biggrin:

Because it's round brilliant, I am going with a classic solitaire setting, although I did a bit of a tPF OD on the weekend looking at solitaire settings. I'd love something like Swanky's stunning Leon Mege (all those little tiny diamonds on the prongs etc like a little dusting of sparkly sugar to brighten your day :heart: ) But I'm going to go very simple first and if we want to add little diamonds later, we can, right?? :graucho:

I love your ring Candice - I'm pretty sure that when my love affair with fancy yellow diamonds started! You're right though, a RHR at some stage down the track would be pretty perfect...and yes, I probably would want something around the 2-3+ carat mark so it might be for a birthday in a decade or so! :lol:
exciting!!! so do you get it right away, or have to wait for a proposal?:graucho:

Oh I know, I'm becoming OBSESSED!! :nuts:

But the thing is, my mother actually just surprised us with a diamond from her collection - a round brilliant 1.5 carat solitaire that she would like us to set however we want.

I've honestly never been into round brilliant solitaires but I am just so touched by this gift!! :heart: And it is a really stunning sparkly stone (I don't know specs but given it's from my mum's collection, chances are it's not anything less than excellent cut and a nice colour - she likes E-G for diamonds ;)

So we've talked about it and we are going to set this diamond for the engagement ring and maybe get the yellow radiant diamond down the track?

Aren't mum's awesome??!? :woohoo: :love: :smooch:

That really sweet of your mum!! It will give your ring extra sentimental value. Can't wait to see your pics :smile::smile:

That really sweet of your mum!! It will give your ring extra sentimental value. Can't wait to see your pics :smile::smile:

I know, she's such a thoughtful person my mum, I really am so lucky to have her :love:

I will def be posting pics once we have it back from the jeweller - although you know how bad I am at that!! :shame:

exciting!!! so do you get it right away, or have to wait for a proposal?:graucho:

Well, I'm def going to grab some modelling pics!! We're not in any rush to get engaged or to start planning a wedding - we both received promotions not too long ago and so life is frankly pretty manic for the two of us just as it is right now!

It's funny because while this was going on, my brother has come to mum and said he's going to ask his girlfriend's parents permission to propose this weekend. As in, he's talking to them this weekend. He wants to wait until her birthday to actually ask her which isn't for another couple of months. So it's all happening in our house at the moment! I'm so happy for him :heart:

next purchase(s) will be

sweet alhambra bracelet in YG or MOP w/ YG and sweet or vintage alhambra pendant in either YG, YG and MOP, or YG and onyx.

haven't decided which material or which order i'll get these yet!

Next is a handmade WG ring with a tourmaline stone. My 4th 'project' with this jewelry designer. Quite exciting. Also, I find myself longing again for a Love bracelet.

Quite enabling to see your dreams and wishes :nuts::nuts:

I REALLY want this Tiffany & Co Victoria bracelet, DH and I saw it while we were in Vegas a couple of weeks ago. The SA told me that it has been retired so after the 16 bracelets that are left in the US are gone it will be forever gone!!! It makes me crazy to think about that, this beauty is beyond gorgeous in person, I've always liked the other Victoria bracelets but this one wins by far!!!

I did not want to take it off!!! LOL :biggrin:

Attachments

• victoriabracelet.png
    victoriabracelet.png
    24.4 KB · Views: 237
  • IMG_0759.jpg
    IMG_0759.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 246
  • IMG_0758.jpg
    IMG_0758.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 245