What jewelry craze/trend are you so over/never got into?

I've never been into the journey pendants, either! Or the "heart on fire"/whatever they're called. :/ I do like pandora bracelets only because it's nice to have a charm bracelet that doesn't dangle or get in the way or caught on stuff. I have a leather one that i never take off and love it. And I'm in a sorority... Kindof mandatory to have one if you're in one. Haha

I always call those "Heartburn" pendants! :biggrin:

Bracelets. I love them on other people, but if I had something dangling from my wrist all the time, it would make me crazy. I'd keep trying to shake it off.

Love watches though - they stick close to my wrist and don't get in the way.

TBH, most jewelry trends pass me by. I like what I like, regardless of whether it is popular or not, so I never have been swayed by Pandora/Trollbeads, Tiffany silver (or most silver/white metal jewelry), three stone rings or pendants, rose gold, etc. Rose gold always reminded me of Black Hills gold. Despite it being significantly different, I just can't shake that association. I really just prefer pieces with meaning to me. Jewelry is spendy enough that I don't see it as trend-worthy.

Me too. I love jewlery. I wanted to post some of mine. But I notice that everybody only posts Tif, Cartier and VCA and I have none of those :sad:.

Me too. I love jewlery. I wanted to post some of mine. But I notice that everybody only posts Tif, Cartier and VCA and I have none of those :sad:.
Hell, girl, post whatever you like...we'd love to see!!!
Most of my expensive/good jewelry is non-branded because I pick the stones I like and have things made.
I love the gals on the jewelry forum but I wear my jewelry for ME. Period!

I hope no one with lots of pandora comes to this thread lol!!

For me, it's skull and spike jewelry. I just don't get the appeal and it all looks kinda cheap IMO. Dont even understand the hype of the Hermes CDC... :::runs and hides:::

There are all kinds of custom made/independent jeweler pieces posted here. Sharing beautiful jewelry isn't limited to just certain brands, so please post away!

Yellow gold.. I have so much of it and quite substantial pieces that I now regret. I wear white gold now and love it. When I was 16 my parents gave me a thick and heavy chain and bracelet. Chain was in the vicinity 60g weight and the bracelet 40g ish?? I haven't worn them in over 20 years but I know my parents worked really hard to buy them for me.

Never got into Pandora or similar.. Also, you will never see me wear tiny delicate pieces. Just doesn't suit my frame. No Tiff and Co either. Too expensive for what it is. No Harry Winston - cant afford it!!

I hope no one with lots of pandora comes to this thread lol!!

For me, it's skull and spike jewelry. I just don't get the appeal and it all looks kinda cheap IMO. Dont even understand the hype of the Hermes CDC... :::runs and hides:::

I'll be brave and say that I really like Pandora! I find it fun and not too serious/classic like some of the other items I own :smile:

I agree on the Hermes CDC and spike bracelets...those, I just can't find attractive.

1) Pandora
2) Tiffany heart pendants
3) Spike bracelets

If this question had been asked 2 months ago I would have said the Love bracelet, which I had and have since sold. I'm now regretting it though, and am looking to buy another (this time in yellow gold, not rose)