What Jewelry Are You Wearing Today???

I exchanged my emerald shape emerald earrings for these pear shaped ones. The other ones had the post at the top of the earring, which I found annoying because it fell too much below my piercing, and my jeweller did not want to move the post because the emerald may have cracked.

I think it will look good with my other cabochon emeralds.

IMG_7973.jpeg

IMG_7976.jpeg

Last edited:
Nervous to be posting here for the first time.
I'm wearing my daily bracelet stack which includes small JUC, small Love , half diamond bangle, Tiffany T Smile, and sweet alhambra in carnelian.

On my finger are the Tiffany True band and ruby with diamonds clover ring.
View attachment 5729100
Pretty, do your chain bracelets get tangled into your bangles, or flop over them?

Reactions: A bottle of Red
Pretty, do your chain bracelets get tangled into your bangles, or flop over them?
Thanks! The chain bracelets usually stay in the same position pretty well since that I slide them to the upper part of my wrist (me being fleshy and plump helps I guess). Butt he T-smile will just flop on either side of the carnelian, either diamonds facing up or down sometimes. Also, I bought both bangles a size larger so they tend to slide down so they don't get tangled with the chains at all.

On certain days, I supplement my stack with more bracelets but I don't really like wearing more than these 5.

Reactions: SmokieDragon
  • Thanks
Reactions: SmokieDragon