What Jewelry Are You Wearing Today???

Oh wow thank you so much for sharing
So kind of you ! Your husband has incredibe taste . Ive been trying to find the perfect ring and the second i saw yours i just knew i needed something like this ! Thank you so so much

Of course!! 1.71 Carat Pear shape centre stone, Very Good Cut, G Color, VS1 Clarity - set in 18k white gold pave setting (0.5TCW). Thanks so much :loveeyes: - my husband designed it on Brilliant Earth!

• Love
Reactions: jaskg144
All of your jewelry is adorable!

I made a ring myself today and I don´t think I will ever love a ring more.
The "ingredients": A silver ring I once bought in France, a piece of real mammoth in tooth shape and an old garnet cross with an opal in the middle. And I put some hair of my late beloved dog into it.

Been doing some cleaning at my moms dressing room and look what I found. It’s my mom’s sisters birth charm. I wasn’t even aware that something like this even existed. It’s SS and very heavy. There is something inside of it, but, I dare not to open it. I asked my mom about it, however, she’s in the early stages of dementia so she could remember

Attachments

• A30539C1-E547-47C6-9E03-C3443AECC9AC.jpeg
    A30539C1-E547-47C6-9E03-C3443AECC9AC.jpeg
    173.7 KB · Views: 35
What do you think about these rings. Their various different stones set in 14K Gold however the prices are CRAZY starting at 2,000. What do you think? Based on what your seeing do you think there worth it?

15C40A90-FB71-4F35-B29B-1E9D8E56D38F.jpeg

• Sad
Reactions: J.A.N.