What Jewelry Are You Wearing Today???

On the way to meet a friend outside and I thought 'hmm.. I seldom wear jewellery now since the pandemic started' so I decided to style up my rings. And because I love to mix and match and layer up my jewelleries :smile:

*Japanese akoya pearls
*orbs of light rings ( amethyst, opal, emerald and Ruby)
*link bracelet and diamond heart bracelet

View attachment 5051738
I really love the orbs of light stack, it looks so pretty all together.

Reactions: craziness
Just took this photo of one of my new studs - left, 0.81 carat - and one of my old studs - right, 0.80 carat. The difference in size is quite shocking. Is this likely to be purely down to cut/quality differences or did I get cheated when I bought the old ones?! It matters to me as the person I bought the old studs from is a jeweller I’ve known for years and trusted. I did get them for a ridiculously cheap price on the basis that they would be sold as seen and not officially certified but was given assurances regarding size and basic clarity/colour quality.

View attachment 5038777
Not sure about their weight, but my 1 ctw studs look that size.

Reactions: Onebagtoomany
For a spring day wearing my Leen Heyne silver twist ring and Julie Rofman Tahiti beaded cuff.

View attachment 5073401
I love both of these! Loved your Leen Heyne thread too! Thank you for introducing me to these new designers! I’m going to google julie Rofman immediately :biggrin:

after nine months in service, I got my GM’s wg watch (Girard Perrigeaux) back. The links are not flexible but rather stiffly structured like a bridge, and the design is etched into each rigid link. it’s a bit too fitted for my taste, but here it is.

And, as early as HS, I always dreamt of coco Chanel’s Verdura cuff (hers were white unmatched pairs) and I never ever thought I’d ever go to Verdura to see hers, or see others IRL, try on, much less own. DH for our thirtieth wedding anniversary got me the cuff in my avatar. (I wear my jewelry much much looser than most TPFers; and daily with t shirts and jeans or shorts; that’s my style and DH likes it too), I was so excited, I woke up at 2 am and put it back on :biggrin: I don’t normally sleep with any jewelry, so I’m sure this feeling will wear off eventually

0A95EB8F-E57F-4BDC-9661-4EB10C07364E.jpeg CBB0AD5B-A652-4B2B-BAB2-2EE6D403046D.jpeg 46BA548C-B517-4A52-9DC2-87A2829D0500.jpeg 70B48B06-8C66-49CE-86CD-77A6487A0B09.jpeg
thank you so much for your kind words below, @Cosmopolitan, @skyqueen, @JenJBS, @Canturi lover, and @NLVOEWITHLV, @saligator — you made me laugh below thank you! all! Hugs :biggrin:

Last edited:
And, as early as HS, I always dreamt of coco Chanel’s Verdura cuff (hers were white unmatched pairs) and I never ever thought I’d ever go to Verdura to see hers, or see others IRL, try on, much less own.

Wow that cuff is amazing and I can feel your joy coming through my iPad screen lol. Congratulations on a truly outstanding piece.

I love both of these! Loved your Leen Heyne thread too! Thank you for introducing me to these new designers! I’m going to google julie Rofman immediately :biggrin:

after nine months in service, I got my GM’s wg watch (Girard Perrigeaux) back. The links are not flexible but rather stiffly structured like a bridge, and the design is etched into each rigid link. since it’s a bit too fitted for my taste, ill have to wait lose s9me weight to wear it out, but here it is.

And, as early as HS, I always dreamt of coco Chanel’s Verdura cuff (hers were white unmatched pairs) and I never ever thought I’d ever go to Verdura to see hers, or see others IRL, try on, much less own. DH for our thirtieth wedding anniversary got me the cuff in my avatar. (I wear my jewelry much much looser than most TPFers; and daily with t shirts and jeans or shorts; that’s my style and DH likes it too), I was so excited, I woke up at 2 am and put it back on :biggrin: I don’t normally sleep with any jewelry, so I’m sure this feeling will wear off eventually

View attachment 5073940 View attachment 5073941 View attachment 5073942 View attachment 5073943
:heart::heart::heart:

• Love
Reactions: mrs moulds and 880

after nine months in service, I got my GM’s wg watch (Girard Perrigeaux) back. The links are not flexible but rather stiffly structured like a bridge, and the design is etched into each rigid link. it’s a bit too fitted for my taste, but here it is.

View attachment 5073940 View attachment 5073941 View attachment 5073942 View attachment 5073943
thank you so much for your kind words below, @Cosmopolitan and @skyqueen! :biggrin:

Such a beautiful cuff! :love: :love: :love:

thank you so much for your kind words below, @Cosmopolitan and @skyqueen! :biggrin:
30 years, wow that’s a blessing! I love the cuff, what are the stones? Peridot, amethyst, aquamarine, and diamond?

Last edited: