What Jewelry Are You Wearing Today???

Last edited:
When we purchased my current stone, they sourced in several certified stones that fit my exact parameters. We were then able to view them under a microscope and with the naked eye before deciding. They even let me go into natural light to view the stones. We really enjoyed it!

That’s fantastic! I would have loved it - wish we had that kind of service here! I did go down the certified route with my new studs which are from Blue Nile, used the HCA calculator etc so I know that this time my diamonds are exactly what they are supposed to be!

I love both of these! Loved your Leen Heyne thread too! Thank you for introducing me to these new designers! I’m going to google julie Rofman immediately :biggrin:

after nine months in service, I got my GM’s wg watch (Girard Perrigeaux) back. The links are not flexible but rather stiffly structured like a bridge, and the design is etched into each rigid link. it’s a bit too fitted for my taste, but here it is.

And, as early as HS, I always dreamt of coco Chanel’s Verdura cuff (hers were white unmatched pairs) and I never ever thought I’d ever go to Verdura to see hers, or see others IRL, try on, much less own. DH for our thirtieth wedding anniversary got me the cuff in my avatar. (I wear my jewelry much much looser than most TPFers; and daily with t shirts and jeans or shorts; that’s my style and DH likes it too), I was so excited, I woke up at 2 am and put it back on :biggrin: I don’t normally sleep with any jewelry, so I’m sure this feeling will wear off eventually

View attachment 5073940 View attachment 5073941 View attachment 5073942 View attachment 5073943
thank you so much for your kind words below, @Cosmopolitan, @skyqueen, @JenJBS, @Canturi lover, and @NLVOEWITHLV, @saligator — you made me laugh below thank you! all! Hugs :biggrin:

Congratulations on your anniversary and beautiful cuff - your happiness shines out of your post! :hugs:

That’s fantastic! I would have loved it - wish we had that kind of service here! I did go down the certified route with my new studs which are from Blue Nile, used the HCA calculator etc so I know that this time my diamonds are exactly what they are supposed to be!
I’ve heard a lot of good stuff about Blue Nile, I’m thinking about using them for my next diamond purchase. I was nervous to buy a diamond for my new ring site unseen. All I could think about was that even some videos of VS stones still looked like they had visible inclusions. I wasn’t looking for perfection, but eye clean was definitely a must. My diamond is clear! I did however buy the eternity band without seeing it, the stones are supposed to be F-G and VVS so I’m just crossing my fingers that it’s beautiful!

• Love
Reactions: Onebagtoomany
I think that would look stunning - but then it also looks beautiful as it is! You can’t go wrong either way!
I want to do so many things with it! I’m strongly considering having it set on an eternity ring to match the band. I’m going to leave it as is for now, and take my time before modifying it.

I’ve heard a lot of good stuff about Blue Nile, I’m thinking about using them for my next diamond purchase. I was nervous to buy a diamond for my new ring site unseen. All I could think about was that even some videos of VS stones still looked like they had visible inclusions. I wasn’t looking for perfection, but eye clean was definitely a must. My diamond is clear! I did however buy the eternity band without seeing it, the stones are supposed to be F-G and VVS so I’m just crossing my fingers that it’s beautiful!

I had a really good experience with them. It definitely helps when you know what you are looking for - thanks to experts such as Ame on here and looking at Pricescope I knew that I wanted very specific specs. My studs are 1.60 ttcw, GIA triple excellent, VS2 clarity and D colour and have HCA scores of 0.8 and 1.2. D colour was overkill but I wanted icy white. I couldn’t be happier with them and it feels good knowing that I can pass them down to my daughter. When are you going to get your eternity ring? I bet it’s going to be just beautiful with those specs! :loveeyes:

I had a really good experience with them. It definitely helps when you know what you are looking for - thanks to experts such as Ame on here and looking at Pricescope I knew that I wanted very specific specs. My studs are 1.60 ttcw, GIA triple excellent, VS2 clarity and D colour and have HCA scores of 0.8 and 1.2. D colour was overkill but I wanted icy white. I couldn’t be happier with them and it feels good knowing that I can pass them down to my daughter. When are you going to get your eternity ring? I bet it’s going to be just beautiful with those specs! :loveeyes:
Those specs:loveeyes:

Your studs are beautiful. I think my next purchase will be a new Rolex, I’m still trying to decide what I want. According to the site, my band should ship on 05/10. I’m very anxious, it’s in production now. The good thing is it’ll ship fed ex overnight. I can’t wait! I’ll post pics when it arrives!!!