What Jewelry Are You Wearing Today???

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Keeping it simple today:
    20190730_194653.jpg

loves, More bags, snibor and 3 others like this.
  2. Is that Ruby? That is beautiful. Ruby and diamonds are gorgeous. ❤️❤️

3. Yes, it is.

4. Been trying to resisit the J12 and this is not helping. Love this version with the diamond markers and gold bezel!

etoupebirkin likes this.
  5. On my left wrist:
    • Cartier small rose gold love
    • Tiffany 1837 cuff
    • A rose quartz bead bracelet
    On my right wrist:
    • Roberto coin diamond bangle
    • Roberto coin diamonds by the inch
    • David yurman chatalaine amethyst
    • David Yurman silver and diamond cable classics bracelet (just arrived today!)

Attached Files:

6. Picked up my new pink sapphire and diamond three stone ring in 18k yellow gold. So in love! I have wanted this for about a year and swapped a couple of pieces with cash on top to get it from my jeweller’s. The sapphire is 1.16 carat and the side diamonds are 0.20 carat each.

Please excuse my rough, dry hands and nails!

Attached Files:

7. Very pretty!!!

Onebagtoomany likes this.
  8. Thank you! I love pink and this is such a beautiful shade!

Cool Breeze likes this.
  9. Tiffany Jazz and Cartier Love - plus emerald cut diamond studs, .32 DBTY and engagement ring/ wedding band

Attached Files:

10. Jamie Joseph prehnite ring plus rainbow and cluster dainty stackers from Jewlr.

BA580AF4-676A-4366-9B0E-C69989494D78.jpeg

bunnycat, loves, Christofle and 5 others like this.
  11. New david yurman starburst today

Attached Files:

limom, bunnycat, More bags and 5 others like this.
  12. I love the david yurman starburst collection! So cool, sparkly and different! Congrats on the amazing ring!

13. I am a big Disney parks fan and have loved the Florida Orange Bird since childhood. On my July visit I bought an Alex and Ani bracelet with him on. My bracelets don’t see much wear so I tuned him and the accompanying Mickey head into this necklace
    BE77C410-0F95-474E-962D-5FEB9C90FACF.jpeg

loves, AntiqueShopper, efleon and 2 others like this.
  14. This crazy Tiffany and Company necklace I bought at least 15 years ago. I only saw it once in the store and bought it immediately. I have no idea what it is called but always looked like pop art to me.

Attached Files:

15. Mappin and Webb Empress diamond stud earrings in 18k YG, diamond eternity ring in 18k WG and pink sapphire and diamond three stone ring in 18k YG. Working today so trying not to wear too much, missing my Love!