What Jewelry Are You Wearing Today???

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Wearing my new Mappin and Webb Empress diamond earrings in 18k YG, just bought them in the sale and am delighted with them! These are the 0.37 ttcw studs. They are very well made and sturdy and sparkle beautifully in person (not a great photo).

Attached Files:

2. Beautiful! Great design, too!

Onebagtoomany likes this.
  3. Thank you! Considering the carat weight they have great earlobe coverage. I’ve been looking for a pair of cluster earrings in YG for a long time but found so many pairs have really flimsy settings. These have jumbo backs too, so am less scared of losing them!

I took another closeup photo of just the studs which shows off the design a bit better:

Attached Files:

4. My 5 years anniversary canadian ice band
    20190718_145326.jpg

5. Wow! So pretty and unique!

Onebagtoomany likes this.
  6. Gold and ruby ^-^

Attached Files:

7. 01381924-99BF-444F-AE07-722E95DFB641.jpeg

shaezie and Addicted to bags like this.
  8. All David yurmam

Attached Files:

9. Thank you!

10. Keeping it simple today as it is sooooo hot here in the UK - just diamond inside out hoops and Cartier Love.

Attached Files:

shaezie and Addicted to bags like this.
  11. Black and white diamond ring and Ippolita bangle:
    20190724_093451 (1).jpg

12. My stack today.
    B24151A0-A661-4D3C-9D84-10560D2FF640.jpeg 301F42F7-8397-405C-BFFA-EA95AB5EAE1B.jpeg

13. Went to Panera with my little one this morning and wore these bracelets because why not?

Attached Files:

ZaneetaS, shaezie, snibor and 5 others like this.
  14. You look fabulous! Amazing jewels!

15. Thanks!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice