What Jewelry Are You Wearing Today???

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. 18k WG Diamond Tiffany T Square bracelet and diamond eternity bands and RG VCA Perlee ring.

IMG_5241.jpeg

2. Beautiful!

Addicted to bags likes this.
  3. Thank you Willstarve :flowers:

4. A sweet little Victorian sapphire and diamond ring I just got. This has become a new interest of mine, looking at antique rings. This one is quite delicate but has held up to 100+ years of existence!

Attached Files:

5. I feel like you need a bracelet to the left of the Fitbit—it’s unprotected from the left side!!

Fab Stack!!!

6. I also love antique jewellery, thinking of their history and provenance really intrigues me!

7. Suggestions? :lol:

Attached Files:

GeorginaLavender likes this.
  8. Here is mine - Bvlgari and Hermes:

Hstack.jpg

More bags, arcaedia, dotty8 and 3 others like this.
  9. What about your diamond bangle, or a LOVE? ; )

10. So I don't have to go out and buy something new? :lol::lol:

GeorginaLavender likes this.
  11. You got a point there—this is TPF, where we encourage new baubles and bags—I shall recommend the Perlee diamond bracelet, 1 row. I like the clover one, but it might be a bit much with current stack .

12. I just can’t stack my LOVE with anything, so it sits alone on the left wrist~
    And on the right were my favourite Hermes silver jewellery!!!

Attached Files:

13. These today

Attached Files:

More bags, liliBuo, dotty8 and 3 others like this.
  14. Love love antique bling!!!

15. My new silver bracelet by Kidult (Italian brand) from a limited edition collection by one of my favourite singers, Ligabue :smile: (it has a verse from one of his songs engraved on the pendant)
    IMG_7347a.jpg bracciale-kidult-ligabue-piccola-stella-senza-cielo-da-donna.jpg