What Jewelry Are You Wearing Today???

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access is now open to Nordstrom card members! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away eight $200 gift cards to 8 lucky TPFers during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. 58152813647__EC50ABB4-2218-4A9A-A4FA-F3AB2FC2BF19.JPG
    5-stone anniversary ring. We originally intended it as a right-hand ring, but as my fingers have changed in size, it is more comfortable to wear than my original set. I'm planning to get the original set resized, and from time to time I wear this one on my left hand.

2. #5612 Jun 7, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 7, 2019
    Wearing my diamond by the yard necklace and diamond halo pendant today.

Attached Files:

3. Lovely! I didn't know DBTY did this type of design with multiple stations close together in clusters. It's a great look.

Addicted to bags likes this.
  4. #5614 Jun 7, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 7, 2019
    Thank you and I should have said DBTY style necklace.
    I love your anniversary ring :heart:

GoStanford likes this.
  5. I love your diamond halo necklace ❤️❤️❤️

Addicted to bags likes this.
  6. Bit of a rubbish photo but I’m wearing my new three stone 0.30 carat DBTY-style necklace in 18k yellow gold today. I got it from 77 Diamonds, my first purchase from them. Really happy with the quality of the necklace and stones and it has an option to wear it at 18 or 16 inches, so perfect for layering! I have a platinum single stone 0.17 carat DBTY from Tiffany and think this is just as nice in terms of design.

Attached Files:

7. Been wearing my Poor Cat Designs evil eye and Marla Aaron babylock and chain. So comfy and I don't even notice I am wearing it!

Attached Files:

8. Picked up these Tiffany Graffiti studs.

Attached Files:

9. This is part of my father's aunt's wedding set. She practically raised him when he was little and she meant the world to him. He named me after her, so this ring holds a lot of meaning for me. I think if I ever get married, I'll wear her entire set. The band is banged up and the diamonds have imperfections, but I still love it.

IMG_20190621_180234763.jpg

10. Recently purchased a Tiffany T square bracelet worn with a Fitbit Charge 3 :lol:, a mini dog bracelet and a thin Cartier diamond love bracelet. Thanks for letting me share :flowers:

IMG_5214.jpeg

11. Tiffany YG dbty with my newly acquired Tiffany “every other link” bracelet
    13A47714-DAA5-4EB1-A095-F69F077A7CC5.jpeg

12. Cartier Love cuff in YG, 1.50 ttcw diamond inside out hoops in 18k YG, .50 ttcw diamond eternity ring in 18k YG, sapphire and diamond three stone ring in 18k YG and new to me Tag Heuer Aquaracer in ss with pink MOP face and diamond bezel and markers.

Attached Files:

13. Picked up my eternity ring yesterday. Diamond and pink sapphire set in platinum. I'll have to get used to the chunkier look but I love it!

Attached Files:

14. My new Bulgari ring Diva ls dream and cartier love

Attached Files:

15. Bvlgari B.Zero Ring Ring.jpg

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice