What Jewelry Are You Wearing Today???

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access is now open to Nordstrom card members! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away eight $200 gift cards to 8 lucky TPFers during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Thank you Yes it’s very similar and I certainly will

Addicted to bags likes this.
  2. I'm pregnant and my rings don't fit anymore! Only wearing necklace and earrings today!

IMG_20190527_141036.jpg MVIMG_20190527_141225.jpg

3. It’s arrived.
    One of the rarest if not The rarest gemstone on the planet.

Attached Files:

4. Alexandrite? Whatever it is, it’s lovely.

J.A.N. likes this.
  5. checkcheck likes this.
  6. Thank You
    it Cats Eye Alexandrite

checkcheck likes this.
  7. Beautiful designs what stones are these blue topaz and or tanzanite the necklace looks like?
    Would love to see what rings you have regardless

checkcheck likes this.
  8. Thanks so much!! My pregnancy has been hard and you cheered me up :smile: :heart:

Addicted to bags likes this.
  9. Thanks so much! Blue topaz is right for the earrings but the necklace is actually sapphire :smile:

Rings are tucked away in a safety deposit box for now but here are some old wedding day pics :heart: :heart: :heart:
    2X7A0267.jpg 2X7A0276.jpg

10. My pleasure
    Sapphire is a very beautiful colour even better than Tanzanite very precious indeed ❤️
    Gorgeous rings I love them and thanks
    Sending love and positive vibes for your pregnancy

checkcheck likes this.
  11. Wearing Cartier Love cuff in YG, Cartier Trinity ring and Georg Jensen citrine drop earrings in 18k YG.

Canturi lover likes this.
  12. New ring to my collection
    All u need is ❤️

Attached Files:

13. Different combos of my rings

Attached Files:

Addicted to bags and Pevi like this.
  14. Today was Rolex, jude frances WG huggy/ie hoops with garnet pear earring charms, annie fensterstock ruby ring and yg wide band wedding band.

15. Yellow gold diamond studs, Georgian era (1760s) rose cut diamond pendant, mikimoto pearl pendant, Tiffany 0.98 dbty bracelet in yellow gold

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice