What Jewelry Are You Wearing Today???

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. David Yurman blue topaz IMG_20190501_175214_445.jpg

2. Cartier Love cuff in YG and Trinity ring.

Attached Files:

3. Wearing my stacked eternity rings plus emerald bangle.

Attached Files:

4. Got a couple of new pieces on holiday - diamond bangle in 18k YG (approx .58 ttcw) and turquoise necklace in 18k YG. Wearing with Jennifer Meyer necklace in 18k YG, Cartier Love cuff in YG, Cartier Trinity ring and 1.50 ttcw diamond inside out hoops in 18k YG. I don’t normally wear so much jewellery at once but somehow it all looks ok in the hotter weather!

Attached Files:

5. My 24/7 combo

Attached Files:

6. Lagos Caviar diamond "X" bracelet.
    IMG_0199.JPG
    Rhodium-over-sterling silver ring with CZs that I got at my local gem show yesterday.
    IMG_0198.JPG

7. Just my Cartier Love cuff today, and only for a second, unstacked as well, because I may have to exchange it for a larger size! It's a 17cm, but measures an exact 15 cm inside! What should I do? ( sorry to hijack...desperately need advice!!). My wrist is 15.5, which SHOULD be perfect for 17, but now I'm hearing cuff's run small because of the design.
    What size are you ladies wearing, and with what wrist size, if I may ask?

Attached Files:

Onebagtoomany likes this.
  8. My wrist (after a bit of weight gain) is 16cm, so I wear a size 18 cuff which is very comfortable - fairly snug, but not tight. I used to have a size 17 cuff when my wrist was a smaller 15cm but I did find it a bit tight, especially in summer. Personally I would look for a cuff at least 2cm larger than your wrist size.

Skylark116 likes this.
  9. Sapphire three stone ring in 18k YG with diamond bangle in 18k YG today.

Attached Files:

10. White H bracelet with custom bicolor sapphire, all rose gold. Keeping it simple today. IMG_0072.JPG

11. Swarovski bracelet, visiting my parents... I really love this closure as you can regulate the size completely :smile: (normally all bracelets are too big on me :P )

IMG_9554a.jpg IMG_9558a.jpg www.swarovski.com cr3.jpg

12. I have a few of this kind too. I have the same problem with bracelets being too big, especially bangles.

13. My beautiful Ole Lyngaard necklace!
    IMG_9852.JPG IMG_9854.JPG

Maxt, Susmita Gupta, essiedub and 2 others like this.
  14. Thank you! :flowers::flowers: It's a skirt by an Italian brand Twin-set by Simona Barbieri.