What Jewelry Are You Wearing Today???

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. 30mm plain hoop earrings in 18k YG, Cartier slim Love ring in YG, Cartier Love cuff in YG and sapphire and diamond three stone ring in 18k YG.

Attached Files:

2. Marco Bicego and Pomellato on my hand
    Maria Tash and Melissa Joy Manning in my ears
    D8514D2B-5238-4DC4-9EFF-CACCB6135E42.jpeg 59AA3DD8-08DD-470D-BC04-723440AEFBF7.jpeg

ladysarah, PamK, frick&frack and 5 others like this.
  3. IMG_5170.JPG
    Rolex
    David Yurman
    Frieda Rothman
    Tennis bracelet
    Wedding ring

4. WG Double Happiness pendant with a RG chain and a WG diamond station necklace

IMG_3883.jpeg

5. #5540 Apr 6, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 6, 2019
    Beautiful!

ETA: I love the double happiness pendant! Had to take another peak at it [emoji5]

Addicted to bags likes this.
  6. I finally wore this necklace today [emoji4] IMG_1065.JPG

7. Lol, thank you Cyanide Rose :flowers:

Cyanide Rose likes this.
  8. You’re quite welcome [emoji4] don’t you just love autocorrect [emoji58]

9. Autocorrect is the bane of my clumsy fingers existence! :sad:

10. Is this DH pendant new? What happened with the gourd?

I [emoji173]️[emoji173]️ the DH pendant!!![emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]

Addicted to bags likes this.
  11. No, the DH pendant is not new, I just put on the RG chain from the gourd, :lol::lol:. I'm going to buy the chain and pass on the gourd. I like the way the RG chain pops the pendant out.

12. I [emoji173]️[emoji173]️[emoji173]️ this new RG chain, and the DH pendant is new to me as I’ve never seen it before—it’s lovely[emoji7][emoji7][emoji7].

The gourd is lovely, but if you’re not feeling it, then it’s wise to pass.

13. Stuck in the house toilet training my toddler today - joys! Wearing Kiki McDonough Domino blue topaz drop earrings with diamond huggies, Cartier Love cuff and Cartier slim Love ring, all in YG. I know no one else will see my jewellery, but they make me happy!

Attached Files:

14. Awww, you are looking glam mommy doing it too [emoji6]

15. Lol! Thanks, losing the will here but determined to send her back to preschool dry after the Easter holidays! How is your training going?

Shopgirl1996 and Cyanide Rose like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice