What Jewelry Are You Wearing Today???

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Today’s stack - Tiffany and VCA both in rose gold with my pink face Rolex.

9A2E67FC-CB91-4BC5-AB0C-BF5590EB10E7.jpeg

abs678, cdtracing, shinyshiny and 7 others like this.
  2. Pearl studs & green diamond cluster studs. pearl studs green diamonds.jpg

3. shinyshiny, Pevi and cdtracing like this.
  4. IMG_3360.JPG IMG_3360.JPG IMG_3360.JPG

5. 30mm 18k YG hoop earrings, Hermes Cape Cod watch, 0.75 ttcw 7 stone diamond band in 18k WG, Cartier slim Love ring in YG... and Cartier Love cuff in YG which arrived today! :heart::heart::heart:

It is preowned but in lovely condition and a size 18, much more comfortable than the size 17 one I used to have. So happy and can’t stop looking at it!

Attached Files:

6. How are you liking the Tiffany bracelet? Do things get caught on the T? I’m thinking about adding it to my collection.

Cyanide Rose likes this.
  7. I absolutely love it!! I’ve had no issues with it getting caught. And I love that I can take it on and off easily. The diamonds are also super sparkly. I have been wearing it on non stop and even admittedly when I sleep so I can wake up admiring it lol. It has so many more diamonds than the juc which I was considering. I still plan to get that one - maybe later this year since I’m going to be on ban island soon after a surprise from my H fairy!

Addicted to bags likes this.
  8. Thank you for the feedback and I'm glad you're so happy with it. Sparkly is GOOD!! :lol: One can never have enough in my opinion. Oooh a visit from the H fairy? Can't wait til you share your pressie :graucho:

SDC2003 likes this.
  9. No pearls today. White Topaz & onyx necklace, black diamond studs Hubby brought in Dubai along with diamond studs I already had.
    20190322_214000.jpg 20190322_214026.jpg

10. 2 roberto coins and my tiffany infinity :smile:

Attached Files:

11. #5516 Mar 23, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 24, 2019
    Wearing a Chalcedony gourd pendant made in rose gold with diamonds. Can be worn with a rose gold chain or white gold chain. Trying to decide if I'm going to purchase it or not.

IMG_3732.jpeg IMG_3735.jpeg

12. What an unusual shape. Reminds me of a snowman?! I like the rose gold chain best.

13. Thank you, it's actually a gourd which is a good luck sign in Chinese culture.

whateve, shinyshiny and Cyanide Rose like this.
  14. It’s gorgeous!

15. I see that now, didn’t realise it was a good luck talisman. Lovely.