What Jewelry Are You Wearing Today???

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away five more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. My grandmother’s vintage gold, jade & diamond screwback clip-on earrings. These were her “going to the opera” earrings. :smile:

Attached Files:

2. Has anyone got vintage gold wide wedding bands? Would love to see

3. Jade and tennis bracelet, necklace with a pendant that says Terrie’ and engagement ring.

Attached Files:

4. Cats eye alexandrite ring
    820EF90E-D196-43DB-AE57-FEC36FE794AA.jpeg

5. What a beautiful design in one of the rarest gemstones. I love it

wee drop o bush and aerinha like this.
  6. It's jewelry with or on your scarves week over in Scarf of the Day and this is what I matched up to my Parures de Samourais scarf for a show rehearsal.

Hermes scarf (Parures de Samourais) with Hermes Behapi in Rose Extreme with RGH, pearls, antique diamond studs and stackers in ruby, YG, garnet, and rose cut rustic diamonds.

pdsjewelry1.jpg

pdsrings.jpg

7. This

Attached Files:

ZaneetaS and wee drop o bush like this.
  8. D0159C83-D8AC-4BAD-87CC-048A6F3AC7D5.jpeg Yellow gold bangle and yellow gold bracelet

9. 1.50 ttcw diamond inside out hoops and aquamarine and diamond ring, both in 18k YG. Caught some lovely light today which shows off the aquamarine :heart:

Attached Files:

10. Love those both, especially the link bracelet.

Pevi likes this.
  11. Stunning :faint:

Onebagtoomany likes this.
  12. Thank you! :hugs:

wee drop o bush likes this.
  13. Still infatuated with my new rose gold DBTY style necklace. Wearing my engagement set as well with a Burberry pop over shirt, black long line blazer, Polo Ralph Lauren leggings and black Chelsea boots No earrings today.

Attached Files:

14. E9591374-31DD-4156-A172-82E198169096.jpeg

Links of London blue topaz “silver lining” charm on a LoL box chain. It’s a lovely shade of London blue irl

15. Gold Bubble rings on my pinky [emoji813]️
    IMG_2953.JPG

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice