What Jewelry Are You Wearing Today???

Also wearing (with my work from home fleece, please excuse!) Mappin and Webb 18k yellow gold and rose cut prasiolite pendant. I do like this but I find it doesn’t have much impact when worn. The green colour seems to get lost a bit and no ones ever commented on it. Thoughts?

I think if you wore a dark crew neck shirt, maybe it would have more impact?

ETA: I posted too fast and didn't see the other replies. Looks great!

Reactions: shinyshiny
Today I am wearing Links of London 18k YG charm hoop earrings and my new to me sapphire three stone ring in 18k YG. This was an EBay find (from a jewellery store) and I just got it back from being resized by my local jeweller. It’s a 1.91 carat stone and my jeweller said it is pretty much the ideal colour for a sapphire :heart: I’m so thrilled with it, was looking for a sapphire three stone ring for a really long time but was really fussy about the colour and size, waiting definitely paid off :biggrin:

I may redesign the setting at some point as, although I want the sapphire to be the main focus, I think I would prefer slightly bigger side diamonds, maybe .15 - .20 points each.

Attachments

• F02F2008-2655-4B4D-912C-F2C0686CCA63.jpeg
    F02F2008-2655-4B4D-912C-F2C0686CCA63.jpeg
    130.4 KB · Views: 491
  • C26E61B8-02DE-41D6-855A-81E454A24A8C.jpeg
    C26E61B8-02DE-41D6-855A-81E454A24A8C.jpeg
    147.8 KB · Views: 495
Today I am wearing Links of London 18k YG charm hoop earrings and my new to me sapphire three stone ring in 18k YG. This was an EBay find (from a jewellery store) and I just got it back from being resized by my local jeweller. It’s a 1.91 carat stone and my jeweller said it is pretty much the ideal colour for a sapphire :heart: I’m so thrilled with it, was looking for a sapphire three stone ring for a really long time but was really fussy about the colour and size, waiting definitely paid off :biggrin:

I may redesign the setting at some point as, although I want the sapphire to be the main focus, I think I would prefer slightly bigger side diamonds, maybe .15 - .20 points each.

What a beautiful stone! It is a gorgeous deep blue. I love the shape, too. Do you have a picture of the LoL earrings? I have some charm hoop earrings from there with fish dangling from the hoops...

What a beautiful stone! It is a gorgeous deep blue. I love the shape, too. Do you have a picture of the LoL earrings? I have some charm hoop earrings from there with fish dangling from the hoops...

Thank you! Photos don’t do justice to the colour, it is mesmerising in real life with beautiful flashes of vivid blue. I’ve just taken another photo which shows it off a bit better!

Attachments

• 3D80BA7D-0733-486D-835A-6996725F76EB.jpeg
    3D80BA7D-0733-486D-835A-6996725F76EB.jpeg
    126.3 KB · Views: 487

Your earrings sound lovely! I was just looking at another pair on Ebay with pearls on the base of the hoops. I’ve attached a couple of photos of mine, I think they are called Allsorts Charma earrings from a google search (I bought them on EBay) and they are solid 18k gold.

Attachments

• 6A3883F1-824D-4132-8C9E-B2BE341CD81D.jpeg
    6A3883F1-824D-4132-8C9E-B2BE341CD81D.jpeg
    50.7 KB · Views: 487
  • 615DBEFE-85D9-431E-A95C-6AB6E5081D82.jpeg
    615DBEFE-85D9-431E-A95C-6AB6E5081D82.jpeg
    130.9 KB · Views: 491
Your earrings sound lovely! I was just looking at another pair on Ebay with pearls on the base of the hoops. I’ve attached a couple of photos of mine, I think they are called Allsorts Charma earrings from a google search (I bought them on EBay) and they are solid 18k gold.

They are lovely! I know that collection. They don’t do much solid 18ct gold any more which is a shame.

Here are my fish earrings (from the “sirens” collection I think).

Reactions: Onebagtoomany
Thank you! Photos don’t do justice to the colour, it is mesmerising in real life with beautiful flashes of vivid blue. I’ve just taken another photo which shows it off a bit better!

The colour is beautiful OBTM I love a decent Sapphire this def ticks all the boxes for me. [emoji736]
Congrats[emoji847]

Wow, I’m a coloured gemstone junkie :lol: I adore that Sapphire, it’s just as a Sapphire should be :loveeyes:
I know what you mean about resetting it with slightly bigger diamonds, I’d do this too, but not too big as the Sapphire is the star of the show :faint: