What Jewelry Are You Wearing Today???

Yes, it is also a piece of his collection. He has a couple of other unique bracelets which you can check out on his website : https://ardson.com/womens
I haven't thought of customizing this cuff as I like the simplicity of it and the stone fitted on the side (mine is a blue sapphire), but I'm sure you could thread beads around the screw bar if you're a bit crafty ;)

Thank you so much, I will definitely check out his collection. I have a really pretty diamond bead, that might look nice on it and then it could slide back and forth [emoji4] Is the sapphire at the top of the screw? I will check out his site now, thanks again [emoji5]

Purchased these 14k yellow gold and blue topaz earrings while on vacation. I don't know why they look white gold in the photos, they are actually yellow gold. Also got this 14k yellow gold Cape Cod bracelet while on vacation recently. It's very simple, but I love it. Today, I am wearing both of those and my yellow gold and diamond promise ring and my yellow gold and diamond tennis bracelet which are not pictured. (I hate how the two bracelets keep running into each other though, not sure if there's anything I can do about that.)

Attachments

• topaz1.jpg
    topaz1.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 1,435
  • cape cod1.jpg
    cape cod1.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 1,454