What jewellery do Bbag owners wear?

Laetitya - great thread! and I LOVE LOVE LOVE your pieces!

CeeJay, your photos don't do your bracelets justice! I hope you quit your job and design full-time, your jewelry is amazing!

and Deco:heart: - your sister is super talented!

CeeJay - your bracelets are gorgeous!!! Do you sell your creations? I'm sure people (including me) would love to buy your designs.

Laetitya - your designs are so timeless and elegant. You're very talented!

I'm pretty simple too, although I didn't used to be! I had a huge collection of 14K gold and pearl jewelry and sold it all for handbags once my career changed from office to fitness. Now I opt for sterling. My most expensive pieces are a Tiffany sterling silver and 18K gold heart bracelet and a Gucci Twirl watch, a birthday gift from my parents. I would love a diamond tennis bracelet for everyday. Sometimes I borrow my mom's but am afraid of losing it. I hate rings, always have, but love earrings.

I usually don't wear jewellery, but if I do, I usually wear either my Cartier santos 100 and my tiffany ring. I love buying accessories, but don't wear them often enough!

As Decophile posted her sis's website, I guess I can post mine, would love to hear your opinions! x]

Laetitya, beautiful pieces! I :heart: the fossilized dinosaur bone ring.

I don't wear much jewellery; when I do, I usually like to mix with fashion jewellery, vintage and real ones, depends on what I'm wearing. A watch is a must-have most of the time. My current favorite is Cartier Panthère de bracelet, versatile to wear from day to night.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jewelry, my 2nd love to bbags!

from casual to more formal... i love

j. crew multi-colored bangles, j. crew bead necklaces and bead rings
tiffany elsa stuff - mesh ring, heart bangle, cross pendant, initial pendant
non-mainstream stuff from rachel leigh and sonya ooten - love her drop pendants
chanel pearl pendant
david yurman lemon citrine pieces

I used to be all kind accessories, one at a time though, necklace, bracelet, ring, earrings. I own lots of real things. Yes, they're gift from my parents, but I wear those only to something formal events. I normally wear fashion stuff on my daily life, unless I feel super dressy, so I put on the real things.

Now that I got married, I wear one diamond ring on my left ring finger and a custom made silver name ring (it's the kind that looks like Carrie's necklace, but I got them to roll into a ring. It's made of my husband's and my name joined together.) on my right hand ring finger.

That's all I'm wearing these days.

Oh! and a watch, if that count.

I keep it pretty simple. I wear either diamond studs or simple hoops for earrings, usually a diamond ring of some sort on both left and right ring fingers, and either my Hublot or Baume watch. Sometimes a diamond tennis bracelet if I think to put it on. Otherwise, I'll wear pearl earrings and a pearl ring. I generally change my jewelery only if I want to switch from white to yellow gold. I almost never wear a necklace unless it is a strand of pearls or the little diamond journey necklace that my daughter gave me for mother's day.

Last edited:
CeeJay~ WOW! Your bangles are gorgeous!! I love the variations and that they are all so unique.

I'm pretty boring when it comes to my jewelry. My wedding bands and engagement ring and diamond studs are pretty much all I ever wear. Sometimes I switch up the earrings to fashion pieces or gold/silver hammered hoops but normally just my diamonds. I've wanted a classic Cartier tank watch forever but I've not purchased it yet as I don't wear the watches I have and would hate to buy it and have it sit in it's case.

I'm not really a fan of fine jewelry all that much. The only expensive stuff came from my sister who used to work at David Yurman and hooked me up with a few things, mainly a pair of diamond studded hoops that I LOVE. Other than that the norms are usually an Tiffany's Elsa Peretti ring I bought myself for my 21st and a silver rose ring. Lately, I've been really into piling on chunky silver bracelets, mostly vintage ones. I also enjoy huge chunky vintage or Indian inspired necklaces.

I like yellow gold (except or my toe rings): it is the Mr T in me.

I also love wearing lots of fine pieces of jewelry that have a sentimental feel to it, and stacked on one area. I need to remove the ones on my arms at airports

On my hands:
*Wedding band and engagement ring and Tibetan ring engraved with the Peace mantra on the outside and a wish-fulling prayer on the inside
*Eye of Horus ring set with a yellow sapphire my husband gave to me for protection (got it the same day I had a major car accident, from which my son and I walked away without a scratch so I believe it works!)
*Thick Gucci ring, with three very fine bands of gold on either side
*Tiny Philip Stein watch (gift from parents) to alleviate stress - it really works!
*On the same hand as the watch, seven thin gold bangles I had made from melting old pendants down
*A plethora of charms collected over the years that I have strung onto fine black leather cord
Around my neck:
*A short, very fine necklace at the clavicle (Me&Ro tiny peace charm, or come other fine chain on to which my wish-bone, maple leaf, Tiffany or one of my other little pendants go
And
*Two or three very long, fine chains with a gold-cast bird's claw, carved bone piece/tooth, and a tiny Buddha and Ganesha (Elephant God)
*OR one very long thick chain with a large, fully articulated owl I had made from a design I saw on a second-hand, $2 seventies owl pendant
And:
*My silver toe rings on both feet
*One tiny, super-fine gold hoop in one ear and three more of the same in the other ear