What jewelery to wear with a little black dress?

Eva1991

O.G.
Oct 12, 2011
Hi ladies!!!

I have this little black dress (see pic below) which I wanna wear at a dinner party we're throwing this Saturday evening. It's pretty plain, so I wanna add some fancy jewelery. Not much though. I prefer wearing only one piece of jewellery that stands out.

Should I wear a yellow gold necklace, whick I can turn around my neck 3 times or a pair of yellow gold earrings (long)???

Attachments

• rsz_dsc00238.jpg
    rsz_dsc00238.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 1,305
If you have a slender neck I'd say the necklace, same if you have long hair. Short hair and long earrings will always be fashionable. Super dress, by the way! Very chic.

If you have a slender neck I'd say the necklace, same if you have long hair. Short hair and long earrings will always be fashionable. Super dress, by the way! Very chic.

I have a pretty slender neck (only 21 years old, LOL), so I guess I'll go with the nacklace! I was leaning towards the necklace myself, but wanted some opinions! Thank you for the comment on the dress! I designed it myslef (fashion design is my main hobby!).

Thank you for your answers nc.girl, Blo0ondi, Candice0985, whoops and skyqueen!!!!

I'll go with the necklace (feeling like adding a yellow gold piece to this dress more than a diamond piece) and I'll probably add my fave ruby ring!
Pearls are for older women, in my humble opinion, so it's a no-no for me. I'm only 21 and hate to look older! Tennis bracelets and necklaces would be fine, if I had any!!! LOL

You are only 21 years old, so what about a "young look" by wearing a red or gold belt and paired with same color shoes/bags. For jewelry, wear (diamond) dangling earrings (put your hair up) and a diamond tennis bracelet.

Good thing with LBDs is that you can go wild on the accessories. I agree with the opera length pearls. I also like gold necklaces and bangles.

If you have long hair you can pull your hair up in a high pony tail, and wear dangling earrings.