What items are you waitlisted for?

my SA have placed my name down for 3 of the men's show bags - Kanga Sacoche PM, Kanga Sac Plat and Floral Keepall50 - and the Cuir Tresse East West PM :yes: i'll probably only get one or two (if im lucky). im very excited i can't wait :wlae:

Haven't waitlisted for anything yet. Does anybody know whether the Dentelle and Denim Patchwork are seasonal or limited?

Anybody know the price of the Denim Patchwork Speedy, I think $1050 is not right. I heard it was about 3 times more. ????? Anybody?

I like the Floral Keepall and LV Cup bags but do not really see the need to waitlist....yet. :smile:

i havent decided what i want yet. my SA thought the envelope clutch i wanted was teeny. i think i was a pastilles keyring in either white or pink. and i really want to see the white epi and the mono pleatys.

Just wanted to know what items are you guys waitlisted for, from the S/S 2007 collection..I soooo envy you! I've been trying to get waitlisted for the past few weeks but all the SAs told me that they're not allowed to waitlist anybody cuz they haven't got the look book yet :crybaby: Does anyone know anything about that???!!! I live in the UK by the way! so, UKers (the newest word in my dictionary:P ) have you gotten that kind of response too?

I think every country LV have their own different time when an item can be waitlisted for their customer, even they do have almost similar official release date.

Get to know one SA to whom u can get a long for a long term, not to expect any special treatment, be a geinune friend and have fun from there.

Well, so far ... I almost got a trench from Cruise Collection, but decided to go Chanel bags, while waiting for Spring collections ... I think I have my name on the heart shape coin pouch, the LOVE bag and tshirt

It also depends if they have the product codes in their system .. usually once they have them in place they will open the reservation list. I have called UK info many times from here and understand where you are coming from;)

Haven't waitlisted for anything yet. Does anybody know whether the Dentelle and Denim Patchwork are seasonal or limited?

Anybody know the price of the Denim Patchwork Speedy, I think $1050 is not right. I heard it was about 3 times more. ????? Anybody?

I like the Floral Keepall and LV Cup bags but do not really see the need to waitlist....yet. :smile:

The Dentelle is a one-shot deal so it would be limited...I think the patchwork is the same.
The patchwork speedy is listed at $1050 in the look book...and my SA said the same thing to me. How in the world would they ever justify a 3000 speedy? Even the Nomade speedys aren't that much!