What items are available in "Hot Pink"

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I called 1-866LV today and the representative mentioned hot pink is a new color in some LV items ... But she couldn't tell me what items they were.

I did see it as an option in the 4 key holder (but not the 6)

Does anyone have any Intel on items available in hot pink? Bags, wallets, accessories, anything :P

Thanks!

2. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1464157944.721369.jpg
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1464157956.940379.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1464157967.380662.jpg
    Almas and Pasadena for sure

3. Twist & Cluny too 1464158564556.jpg 1464158703998.jpg

4. Wallets like the Emilie, Clemence, Zippy (Epi), and Sarah (Epi) are available.

5. I wanted the Twist wallet in Epi. It's gorgeous!

Bagbitten likes this.
  6. Alma Bb and PM. A new empreinte Emilie wallet. Some have seen the vernis key pouch in hot pink and blueberry. It would be so nice if we could search the website by color. I guess it's forbidden for LV to make it easy for us to shop :smile:

7. Totally agree! Thanks :smile:

8. This does sound gorgeous!

9. Thank you :smile:. I'm trying to search the site with not much luck...

10. Is hot pink here to stay? Considering a clemence wallet (available online now) but I want to wait another month or two after some recent purchases.

11. does anyone know when the alma bb will be available in this colour? I don't see it on the Canadian website yet ?!

12. In empreinte or canvas?

13. Canvas & mono, but either really.