What it translates to ...

My dh would probably equate everything by how many things he can get at the local Dollar Store. So I guess my purchases add up to:

4,472 "Besst Mather" Kitchen Magnets
7,450 Foot Barnicle Shavers
2,500 Palm Tree Shaped Back Scratchers
1,000 Ear Wax Removal Kits

you are so funny

I guess it's all relative... I just bought an Evelyne ... a little over $2,000 with shipping and the first time I wore it out shopping, I walked in to Costco... and there was a gorgeous Sony Bravia 40" TV.... a little over $2,000!

I thought... you mean I could have had that TV for what I paid for this purse!!! The TV in my great room is a Sony from 1982!! It won't die. But I guess I'll be using it for a while longer, since I'm wearing the money I would have spent for one.

However, the Evelyne brings me more pleasure than the TV would ... so I guess it is just a matter of priorities, as they say.

Hey Japster my DH equates purchases to how many guitars he could purchase (he already has 11)!!

I am going to take this thread as a sign not to pull out the calculator. It is so easy to say "I'll take it" to the little pouchettes, locks and key chains.

wow :huh: i've spent a lot less than you ladies..but I think in a few years I'll be at that point :smile: Been buying the accessories so far :smile:

However, i think the enjoyment we get from these purchases outweigh the costs!!