What "IT" bag do you suggest?

The Louis Vuitton Pomme D'Amour Coeur... $350
Coeur.jpg

and the Louis Vuitton Roxbury$900?(?)

What KIND of bag do you need or what do you plan on using it for? Either way, try to get a hold of one of the colors of the hearts!

Balenciaga...you'll have the most bang for your buck. Bbags are the chameleons of handbags...you can dress it up and dress it down...if you like to change your look, it will go along with you. For example, one day I like to dress up in 60's mini-dresses and the next day, i put on edgy, punky clothes. And the Bbag never fails to match! I also use my Black part-time Balenciaga as my work bag, and it totally outshines everyone else's work totes at the office ...

Give us your style , do you like hobos or totes? or do you like to carry your bag by handles? Do you want to use the bag everyday ? Does it have to be functional as well as look good? I have a few in that price range I could recomend but I need to know what you like

*sigh*
I can't give suggestions if I dont' know what it is going to be used for.
Are you looking for an "afternoon with friends" bag or a "go on vacation" or a "haul every day" or "special evening out" or...

All the different bags have different needs they fufill.

*sigh*
I can't give suggestions if I dont' know what it is going to be used for.
Are you looking for an "afternoon with friends" bag or a "go on vacation" or a "haul every day" or "special evening out" or...

All the different bags have different needs they fufill.

I intend to have an big casual-smart bag that can be used for work and weekends. Good if it can also be suited for travel, and that would mean a zip top, no open external pockets and light.
Just give you some ideas what my style is, I have a chocolate YSL Muse oversized, Brown Mulberry Emmy and White/canvas Gucci Pelham. Thanks for all the responses so far.

Nefy