What is your ultimate PET PEEVE???

When people crack their knuckles/bones. :Push:

When people interrupt you when you are talking to them to tell you their similar story or side. :nuts:

People who are cheap. Example: they get charged a buck extra and make a huge deal. :wtf:

My coworker at the desk across from me who is constantly on personal calls at working talking in another language for hours! In English would be annoying too because she is constantly on personal calls here at work, but just because I can’t understand her makes it extra annoying. I seriously get pretty PO’ed sometimes. Right now she is doing it. :cursing:

People who are rude in general and don’t say “thank you.” :rant:

People who talk on the phone while trying to conduct business! AHHHHH! I work for a cell phone company and people come in the store all the time talking on the phone and then they get angry when you call their name and they done hear so you mark them off the list and move on. Or while in the middle of them asking you a question or trying to conduct business they answer a call and tell me to hold on! I want to slap them! I may possibily be loosing money while I wait for them, plus it is just plain rude! :cursing:

People have no phone ettiquit these days! I also despise everyone who uses those walkie-talkie phones in public! I dont want to hear your person business while I try to shop or enjoy dinner out! :hysteric:

Ok sorry done with rant. :smile: I feel better! :heart: :P

People who have cell phones and DON'T KEEP THEM CHARGED. I'm so sick of calls getting cut off when people's batteries go dead or you are trying to reach them and get an 'oh sorry, my phone was dead.' Charge your phone at night and get a car charger, whatever it takes!!

My biggest one is the posts in the bag forums where people feel the need to do a strip tease for their bags. Like a picture of the box, dustbag, tags, etc before 20 pictures before you actually see the darn bag. I know what a dust bag looks like!

HubbaWubba - You're my long lost sister!!! :nuts:
I absolutely despise these acts of immaturity. When you're 11, that's okay. When you're 30-40-50-60 NOT NOT SOOO NOT OK...unless you want to look stupid before thousands of members :rolleyes:

BerdorfBlonde, I thought I was the only one. LOL I also hate know it all teenagers!

I also hate when people ask the same question over and over without searching to see if its been posted already. There are a lot of threads that are repeats. Like "Ebay suspended me, HELP". I am sure if people took the time they would see others have offered their opinions about this situation.

I also hate people that refer to themselves in the third party. It's a sign of craziness. Like "HubbaWubba" doesn't like that. LOL

I also hate brown nosers in any form. Or people that think because they have a little "power" on the net, that everyone has to kiss their butts. It's the internet for gawds sake!

I swear I've done this before, but I didn't see my post, so meh! :biggrin:

-Bikers on the road (normal bikes). HATE IT. GET OFFFFF THE ROOOOAD!!!! They bike in the middle of the damn lane going 15 miles an hour, in a 45, making me LATE FOR CLASS. One day, oh one day, someone is going to be plowed over :whistle:

-People that stare icicles at me when I park in a handicap spot after I've dropped my 93 year old barely-walking grandmother off in front of the store. She likes to walk out, and I do not want her to walk far, so I take the handicap spot because she is handicap. I had a cop question me about it one time and he got an earful, stupid twit.

-When people smack their gum *shudder* SO does this, and this is why I make him spit gum out around me.

-People that push religion on you; being atheist and having an atheist little sister, and having an 80 year old man walk up to her and say she is going to hell for her mini skirt..grrrr :censor:. Age is no excuse, either.

-People that touch my Chihuahua's without asking and then get angry if they growl. Yes, they are 4lb dogs in giant crowds of people that are naturally possessive of their owners...they get a lil nippy if they are touched unexpectedly by someone that they do not know.

-Salespeople in the mall that see you carrying an Hermes shopping bag, who would normally ignore you, but since you have the bag, they become annoyingly clingy and persistent.

-People that eat full on meals during class...we're talking sushi with chopsticks, crunching on doritos and drinking a liter of cola...so rude and inappropriate!!!

-And coming to class dressed in pjs. Somehow, I think at 20-22 years of age, it's time to get out of bed early, put on your clothes, and go to class DRESSED.

-This one is personal, but heavy drinkers, well, people getting drunk...why? whyyyy??? I just don't get it :rolleyes:

-Cheap people, especially bf's that do not treat my female friends well. Grrrr....undeserving jerks!

-Parents that do not treat their kids like they should. The ones that yell at their kids in the store, use any physical force as punishment, etc. And take their kids to places that they shouldn't. A girl in a university club I'm in takes her 2 year old to lectures and gets mad if she doesn't sit still. SHE IS TWO, IT IS A TWO HOUR LECTURE, THE KID IS BORED ****LESS. What do you expect?!

1.) Poor hygiene
2.) People who eat with their mouth open and make funny noises
3.) People who don't signal at a turn
4.) People who talk smack about others and aren't even doing any better in their lives!!!!!
5.) Tardiness

I must agree that I dislike "striptease" posts. I'd love to see your new purchase, but I've seen boxes and dustbags before. Just go right to the purse, pleeeease.

My pet peeves: 1.) PPL hu ovr uz txt msg wrtng in rglr stns. (Translation: People who over use text-message writing in regular writing situations, such as email, essays, and yes, even forums.) 2.) People who make orgasm-like sounds when they eat. 3.) Over-coddled children. You know the type--you're in a store or other public place and Johnny, who is about six years old, pitches a fit and mommy/daddy either gives in or tries to reason with him. dad: "Now Johnny, punching your sister is not acceptable behavior." Johnny: punches sister again dad: "Now Johnny, apologize to your sister." Johnny: "NO!" dad: Giving Johnny a book or ball to distract him, "Now Johnny, why don't we do something more constructive like playing ball?" Johnny: Pushes sister and runs away with the ball. I see ALOT of the above with parents who live in my area. What about telling Johnny WHY hitting is unacceptable and then taking his ass home?