What is your ultimate PET PEEVE???

Like people standing over me and examining everything I put on the conveyer belt at the grocery store to pay for my items. It happens everytime. I just want to turn around and tell them to mind their own business lol. Maybe after Im done paying for my things I can go back and stand behind you so I can examine everything you're going to pay for.

Have to admit I am guilty of being interested in other peoples purchases at the supermarket :P

To be fair I dont stare, I just kind of observe casually because it interests me to see what other people buy. Sometimes you can tell what kind of life they lead i.e kids, pets and its fun to try and figure it out.

Opinions conveyed as facts:
-"That dress is ugly!"
-No, you think that dress is ugly. Attractiveness is subjective.

Generalizations communicated as all-inclusive statements:
-"Everyone does [XYZ]!"
-Perhaps most people do but no, everyone doesn't.

Apostrophes incorrectly inserted in plural words and acronyms.

:lecture:

Online pet peeves...
Facebook update status every 2h
Facebook mentioning Spotify activity
On forum, people creating threads about themselves.
People *obsessing* with weddings/marriage threads.

Women who give constant updates about their children on facebook. "Milo finished all his icecream. I love being his mom so much I just want to cuddle his face off" And all the other moms "like this". Also when they post pictures of their kid eating spaghetti with his hands, covered in tomatosauce so he looks like an axemurderer and again, all the other moms "like this" and comment "how cute". :yucky:

Not ultimate pet peeve but it's certainly one that grates on my nerves. I can't stand it when people walk their dogs around in a school yard and have their dogs do their business in the school yard and around the playground equipment. It's rude, obnoxious and lazy. Believe me of how nasty it is when you get a bunch of 7 year olds falling down on dog poop or going down on a slide and landing on it. Then crying ensues and parents need to be called in to bring their child some clean clothing. It's a big annoyance to all concerned parties - students, teachers, secretaries, custodians and parents!

I hate when people don't spay/neuter their pets. Also people that allow their cats outside unattended. Every time I see a dead cat in the road it makes me so sad thinking that might be someone's pet.

what irks me online are people who make condescending remarks about not searching the forum before making a thread. sometimes people get excited and ask questions that have been asked before. i'd prefer no answer to my question than one that seems snarky...

"I would love to....BUT (then names 100s of constraints or name untruthful constraints)".
I.e. "I would love to buy this and that only if I have $, but" once given the resources, they spend the $ elsewhere.