What is your ultimate HG discontinued beauty item?

Sep 25, 2008
Is there something you would trade most of your stash for, if you found it? What is it and to what lengths have you gone to get it?

Mine is: Burt's Bees Baby Bee solid perfume, discontinued 4+ years ago. I am constantly looking out for this on MUA and eBay and would trade someone my entire stock of MUA swap items for one of these perfumes. I found one on eBay about a year ago and put a final bid of $300 on it (don't worry, I got it for $35). I have also called boutiques in the US and Australia to check if they have any old stock. I am obsessed.

What are your items???

Reactions: tbbbjb
Max Factor Volume Couture Mascara, nothing comes close for me!

And the Revlon Skin Lights line...anyone remember that? I liked the concealer and the powder compact. It had 2 shades of pressed powder, blush and a subtle bronzer. It was amazing, sigh.

Lancome's Maqui Libre liquid foundation in Delicate Porcelaine. Was my HG for FIFTEEN years. When it got discontinued I remember buying like 7-8 bottles of it and storing it in my fridge till it all ran out :faint:

Vidal Sassoon volumizing shampoo and conditioner. I've been hoarding these two bottles of it for the past 6 years and finally used some today, OMG it smells SO GOOD. And it came in a pump bottle, those are so convenient in the shower, all shower hair care products should come in pump bottles. I don't know why they had to stop making it. I haven't found anything else that smells like it and the scent literally stays in my hair all day long.

Currently what comes to my mind is:
Bobbi Brown Brightning blush in Pink Truffle
This has the perfect shade of contour for me :smile:
And in terms of perfume the SA in jo malone i think two years ago told me black vetyver cafe will discontinue so i stocked up on it!
Images all via google search results.

Attachments

• D38AD9D3-68D4-481B-99AF-63B4FA22D521.png
    D38AD9D3-68D4-481B-99AF-63B4FA22D521.png
    210.7 KB · Views: 210
  • 1699251B-98B8-4154-B9DD-130A1446827E.png
    1699251B-98B8-4154-B9DD-130A1446827E.png
    584.5 KB · Views: 206