What is your ultimate Coach bag?

My ultimate Coach bag is the leather Daphne satchel....just about the sexiest piece of leather I have seen in a loooooooooonnnnnnnnnngggggggggggg time......

3569_d1.jpg

The Holiday 2006 Mahogany Patent Leather Gallery tote. They had it while I worked there and I passed it up while buying legacy stuff, and have regretted it every since. It's not even on Ebay anymore.

They don't make my ultimate bag yet, but if they did, it would be the legacy slim tote in a dark crimson leather...*sigh*....

I'd also LOVE to see them take the natural slim tote and somehow convert it into a shoulder tote..that'd be hot!

My absolutely favorite Coach bags were my Chelsea bags from a few years ago, I had a black one with pink lining and platinum with purple lining. LOVED those bags. Stupid me sold them on ebay.

Stupid, stupid, stupid!:hysteric:

Wow, there are some gorgeous bags here! Fun thread by the way~

I've got a couple ultimate bags at the moment. I keep putting off getting a Carly though I love the design because the one I REALLY want is the large signature trimmed in the light blue. I keep scouring ebay for them but I haven't gotten lucky yet. I also :heart: this one:
wl6.jpg

but have not scored it yet. It shows up on ebay once in a while but never at a time that is right for me to buy. :tdown: Ah well, someday...