What is your Travel Bag or should I say JetSetter Bag?

hysteric

O.G.
Feb 27, 2006
Hi! I was just wondering what Handbags you ladies bring when you travel. Long & short haul flights. I'm interested to know!

As for me, I always bring with me my Black Birkin. Its got enough space to put anything I need for long haul flights.

Hysteric

We just got back from our trip to Vegas and LA and used the Club Monaco Killa as my carry-on. I didn't want to use a high end designer bag to shove under the seat so I bought this bag since it looked good and was a good size. Here's a pic:

Attachments

• DSC_00092.JPG
    DSC_00092.JPG
    66.6 KB · Views: 153
For a carry on bag, I take either my LV Keepall or my beat up Samsonite trolly that I love!

For a handbag, it really depends where I'm going. For more casual, I take my Hermès Garden Party in toile/brown leather and always had my nylon Prada messenger bag in the suitcase. Otherwise, it all depends on my outfits and occasion.

asl_bebes said:
We just got back from our trip to Vegas and LA and used the Club Monaco Killa as my carry-on. I didn't want to use a high end designer bag to shove under the seat so I bought this bag since it looked good and was a good size. Here's a pic:

I really like that bag. :yes:

I don't use a specific bag for travel. I love travel bags so I have a bunch of them. I take short trips a lot.