What is your Travel Bag or should I say JetSetter Bag?

1. Hi! I was just wondering what Handbags you ladies bring when you travel. Long & short haul flights. I'm interested to know!

As for me, I always bring with me my Black Birkin. Its got enough space to put anything I need for long haul flights.

Hysteric

2. i'm practical, i like to bring lesportsac tokidoki, or a flap tote (don't have a birkin lol), or longchamp.

3. We just got back from our trip to Vegas and LA and used the Club Monaco Killa as my carry-on. I didn't want to use a high end designer bag to shove under the seat so I bought this bag since it looked good and was a good size. Here's a pic:

DSC_00092.JPG
  4. I use my longchamp

5. For clothing, an LV Keepall 50 or the Betseyville by Betsey Johnson weekender.

6. longchamps or my vera bradley duffle. i love the fact that I can throw it in the wash if it gets dirty!

7. I´ve used My Longchamp for a couple of times because it´s light.

8. for luggage i used my volcom and quiksilver travel bag :P i hate to use designers luggage and know that it will be abused.
    for handheld, i carried my balenciaga purse or city

9. Thanks for your inputs ladies!

Hysteric

10. For a carry on bag, I take either my LV Keepall or my beat up Samsonite trolly that I love!

For a handbag, it really depends where I'm going. For more casual, I take my Hermès Garden Party in toile/brown leather and always had my nylon Prada messenger bag in the suitcase. Otherwise, it all depends on my outfits and occasion.

11. Whatever handbag I feel is appropriate for the trip + samsonite carry on.

12. LV Speedy 35 or 40. I don't travel much but when I do, I pack really light.

13. I just got back from a business trip in Chicago, and while I was planning on bringing my Balenciaga city, I opted for my Coach large black hobo because I was too afraid my Balenciaga would be stolen.

14. Cabas Alto for all the goodies I need in-flight (magazines, sweater, blanket, etc.) and a smaller bag for wallet, passport, etc.

15. I really like that bag. :yes:

I don't use a specific bag for travel. I love travel bags so I have a bunch of them. I take short trips a lot.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice