What is your "throw around" bag?

pursegalsf

Handbag Connoisseur
O.G.
Dec 5, 2005
You know a bag that you don't worry about getting dirty... I baby all of my bags but there's always that one bag that gets the most wear and abuse. Mine would be my Speedy 30 at the moment. I just worry about getting the handles dirty but other than that it's a great everyday bag. Don't worry ladies.. I don't really throw it around :biggrin:

What's yours?

speedy 30 for me too..my other louis has way too much vachetta,,and my other bags just seem mor edelicate..I bought the LV 'cause I figured it could take a lickin' and keep on tickin'

Anything under $350 that is easily replacable, therefore they are usually not designer. These are the ones that go to work in a bad neighborhood and get shoved in the middle filing cabinet drawer. Otherwise, I love them too much to throw them around.

The cognac leather Banana Republic Bloomsbury is my workhorse bag: the big one with the 4 pockets on the front. It's soft and smooshy and if need be I can throw a ton in it. It sits on an airplane floor with no worries, doesn't mind getting stuck in the rain.

This pic was BR's stock photo.

Recently it's been my LV damier papillon 26. I don't have to worry about naked vachetta, it's a dark color, easy to clean, it's lightweight and fits everything nicely :biggrin:

dianagrace said:
My Longchamp totes. I carry them when its raining, when I am going to an outdoor event, when I take my godson to the park, when I go on vacation etc.

Me too! Any one of my Longchamp totes are perfect throw around bags.