What is your "the bag that got away"?

A red Venetia on E-bay. I lost out by about $20.

Now, I am thinking the elastic stam in plum is going to be the next one that got away. I recently bought the Mina in plum, but I would love to have the stam instead. I would love a green or plum elastic stam. That is going to be the next search.

for sure it was the LOVELY BEHATI i had it ordered for half price on bloomingdales.com last week (had been watching for it all year!) and got the dreaded email that it was no longer avail

I've been wanting a Stella for some time and recently I stumbled across one on Ebay. I decided not to rely on a sniper but of course the person who won it did and the final price was only $5 more than my bid!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=270196857691&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=017

:woohoo:

Was this you?!?!!! Are you a Stella owner??!?! :yes:

My "misses" all come from the really good sales that always seem to happen at the wrong time for me financially. Like the Hudson, Trishes and Alfreds that were all 60% off at Barney's last year. :Push::sad:

Right now, I can't seem to find an Alfred at any of the Outlets. I've really been wanting one again lately but have had no luck. I called 8 stores today, but quickly grew tired of the rejection!! :crybaby:

My "misses" all come from the really good sales that always seem to happen at the wrong time for me financially. Like the Hudson, Trishes and Alfreds that were all 60% off at Barney's last year. :Push::sad:

Right now, I can't seem to find an Alfred at any of the Outlets. I've really been wanting one again lately but have had no luck. I called 8 stores today, but quickly grew tired of the rejection!! :crybaby:

cheryl, did you see this one? I haven't posted on the authenticate this thread yet or asked for more photos...could this be your next bag???

http://cgi.ebay.com/Beautiful-New-Marc-Jacobs-Handbag_W0QQitemZ150202160115QQihZ005QQcategoryZ63852QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

A white Stella on E-bay recently got away from me. I want a white bag and I think a Stella would be perfect. I guess I gotta keep my eyes peeled for one on E-bay and just make sure I bid enough.

i'm going to cry....i've been looking for a topaz stam for soooo long and now i bought one...today as luck would have it after getting anohter stam....i have found the one i always wanted....periodically i had been checking mj for any sales the stam is selling for 1350 $ still and i got her for 646$ ...

i'm on cloud 9