What is your STUPID MOVIE - GUILTY PLEASURE??

Haha, Claire, I'm glad i'm not the only one who loves dumb tween movies! I actually LOVED Aquamarine, Raise Your Voice, the Lizzie Maguire movie, John Tucker Must Die and Mean Girls too :shame: *hides* :ninja:

Grease and Grease 2
Independence Day
Jurassic Park 1, 2, and 3
If I spot any of these in the TV listings I am literally compelled to watch them, no matter what else is on. I will even watch them when they are on a channel that has commercials every 10 minutes.

i can't believe no one has mentioned it yet....DODGEBALL!!!!

there are SO many stupidly hilarious things in that movie, im LOL-ing the entire time, no matter how many times i've seen it. and part of it is that it's so unbelievable how BASE the humor is. hahahahah im just cracking up thinking about it.

I watch the most embarassing movies. :shame:I especially like chick flicks and teen movies.

Death Becomes Her. How hilarious are Meryl Streep and Goldie Hawn? This movie is so cheesy but I love it.

Mean Girls. "On Wednesdays we wear pink!"

The Princess Diaries

Never Been Kissed. I just love Drew Barrymore movies!

i can't believe no one has mentioned it yet....DODGEBALL!!!!

yes i do llike that movie i have seen it sooooo many times but if its on i watch it!!!
talladega nights also i will sit & watch those movies every time

how bout Reno 911:miami
i love that movie & the tv show i was able to go to the myspace premiere of it & the 3 lead characters were there wiegle,dangle & junior oh it made it sooo much better:roflmfao: