5. 7.5

6. 8

7. 8.5

8. 9

9. 9.5

10. 10

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. My shoe size is 7.5 so, I find it really easy to find great shoes.

How about you ?

2. 6.5. I don't usually have problems.

3. Hmmm very realistic--Just like Macy's and most shoe manufacturers- you left out a choice for the women that wear 11.

4. I used to be 7 before I had my son, and now I am 8!!! I had to replace ALL my shoes!!!

5. I'd say 36.5 (6.5 US?). But it depends on which make it is, sometimes I can even wear 35. That's why I never buy shoes online.

6. i'm a 7 but my feet are wide. I wear 7B or med, but would love it if I could wear something a little wider. I guess that's wy I love sandals to much, they don't squosh my feet.

7. I wear 35 (5) and I always have some serious problems in buying the shoes I like :sad:

8. 6.5 Thank goodness my feet didn't grow after having my daughter.

9. Im an easy to find 7.5

10. I'm a 8 or 9, depends on what brand it is.. I'm tall so I need big feet to keep me standing :P

11. am 9.5 , but some times get 10 for a lil room , i do have some 11 i hate when my heel hangs of the back

12. size 6...but most times i find that i can also fit into a size 5

13. I'm a size 11. Makes it difficult to buy cheap shoes but fortunatly, I have expensive tastes :biggrin: (just kidding). I live in trainers and ballerina pumps.

14. i'm with you superqueen, i have a 5, or even 4.5!!! terrible time buying shoes. i'm almost always in pumas.

15. I wear a size 10, and have wide feet, too. Sometimes I become disappointed when a shoe that looks adorable in a size 7,but not so cute in a 10. It could just be me, most of my family and friends have little feet. So I feel like mine are huge.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice