What is your SECRET guilty pleasure?

1. I love to pull out all my jewelry trays from the safe, look at each piece, and organize the trays. I even like the scent of the safe when I open the door (we converted a gun safe with heavy, wooden shelves, which I upholstered with faux-suede--it still smells nice). To be fair, this does need doing often, as I tend to just throw stuff back willy-nilly. I also check for possible damage and tarnish. I also find it relaxing to repair my pieces and to polish them.

2. Watching JTV, even though I am not crazy about most of their stuff. I also like to watch QVC's jewelry hours (especially when Joan Rivers is on--free comedy special!).

3. I love to organize my pantry and closets.

4. I love to sing in my car, especially Motown 1960's soul music (Sam Cooke and I do a mean duet!). I'm too shy to sing in front of people; I only sing in my car and at home, of DH is at work. The cats enjoy it, though.

5. When I have a day off, and DH is at work, I like to do a Domestic Goddess day: I get up early, and enjoy cleaning and cooking a big, special meal for DH when he gets home. I sometimes even dress the part, sort of 1950's housewife, and surprise him at the door! :graucho: (I guess that's no longer a secret pleasure, though!) I'm a frustrated, wanna-be stay-at-home wife/mother who has to work (and we have no kids anyway). Kinda sad...:lol:

Vintage fur coats.... Im actually opposed the Fur industry, and I believe it should be stopped. But I wholeheartedly believe that the resources weve taken should be used, and not destroyed on principle alone.

I also paint my nails up to 5 times a day (am never happy with them) and I sometimes blow on my dog's tummy as if she was a baby.

1. I love to pull out all my jewelry trays from the safe, look at each piece, and organize the trays.

I do the same thing & watch JTV & other jewelry shows quite often! I tend to switch back & forth between bag addiction & fine jewelry addiction! :graucho: I agree with you on JTV as well, although... I did recently get a great deal on a 2.00 cttw yellow, white & black diamond ring from them & that piece sparkles & shines as much as my natural GIA VS Fancy Intense Yellow! It only cost me what a .50 cttw white diamond ring would cost on sale in a retail jewelry store! I prefer the real stones just like I prefer real bags. You can be in a sea of good fakes & still stand out because of the way you carry yourself when you're rockin' the real deal! :cool:

Ice Cream.....I eat healthy 95% of the time...but I cannot forgo ice cream.....:woot:

This week's flavor....

(You think the Salted Caramel Mochas at Starbucks are good....??? This Limited Edition ice cream is like crack for fatties!!!!):lol:

(Tried to insert a pic I just took of mine but it didn't work....):confused1:

Attachments

• 6914646503_240d727397.jpeg
    6914646503_240d727397.jpeg
    148.2 KB · Views: 105