what is your santa giving you?????

Hello Couturegrl, I've been dying to make my first LV purchase an epi bag and I've been looking at the black epi speedy 30 on eluxury. I've been wondering if in person it looks a bit plain or plain georgeous!

Your advice or anyone elses would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks.

No problem!!

I LOVE MINE!!! It is understated but in a wonderfully elegant way...I also like that it has silver hardware...all of my other LV bags have brass:yes:

It wears very well...so durable! It is MUCH MUCH MUCH better looking in person than on Elux...the pics they have up on it doesn't do it justice!!

Honestly I must say that it is quickly becoming my favorite Speedy (and I have 4 competing for my attention!! LOL):roflmfao:

Let me know if you have any other questions:yes:

Umm, SANTA (aka the 'rents who will be harassed to NO END! :P) will be bringin a miroir papillion OR chanel bag (if I dont like the Miroir) as well as either a bastille or damier geant yack, or messenger GM bosphore (perhaps 2 of the three) as well as an azure cles, perhaps a pair of sunnies (tho I REALLY want the impossible to find BLACK millionaires!) but if I dont like and louis one's I will get a pair of gucci's as well as the cabas vailblanket or tobago keepall (whichever is available) and the bosphore bum bag, and everythign else I want is either a small stuff (dvd's, music etc) or from my second love, gucci. :yes:

Hopefully a white MC small agenda and a matching cles too. I will have to order and wrap them myself though. :rolleyes: At least that way he won't know what I spent either. ;) :lol:

i loooooove the epi leather speedy. if it werent' for the fact that i just got an MJ bag recently, i think santa would be more willing to splurge for the epi. i will start having to really save up for my next epi leather LV bag!!!

I saw someone else's Santa at the LV store last night and he picked up a leopard-style Polly, what a lucky girl! My Santa likes to wait until the last minute which I is okay this year because I haven't made up my mind - so many possibilities! ;)

Hello again Couturegrl

Thanks for the advice. I'm dying for something in epi leather. Everything in epi is so understated and elegant. But I feel so frustrated that my husband can't get his head around the fact that an LV bag costs as much as it does.

Sorry, I just have to vent my frustration here.