What is your recent handbag purchase :D?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. [​IMG]

it's this bag in chocolate brown....i want!

2. Nice bag. Who is the designer?

3. The bag above-- the purple one-- is a Bulga bag. Gorgeous!!

Welcome to the forum Tintin!! Let me know if you need anything!! :smile:

4. Thank you! My english is not the best but i hope you will understand me:embarasse

Here is a picture of one bag I think is very beautiful:love:

Attached Files:

5. This is my first message.

I just bought an Isabella Fiore bag. I just discovered this line last month and I'm already obsessed. I ordered the Rachel hair calf hobo from Saks. Its a black hobo bag with grommets really nice details. I don't know how to post a picture. I guess I'll need to figure that out. I also ordred two other bags that should arrive this week. Both are Fiore.

Anyone else jumping on the Isabella Fiore bandwagon lately? :biggrin:

6. I have a quilty pleasures hobo in brown that I use all too often -- my other bags are feeling lonely! I also have a cream very grommety hobo on pre-order from a store in NYC. I don't know its name. I did own a Winner's Circle tote but decided it wasn't for me and returned it.

IF is having quite a season. I wonder if they can keep it up...

7. I just bought the Quilty Pleasures bag!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its in brown and I feel so lucky. That bag is sold out EVERYWHERE and selling on ebay for $1,000. I got lucky because someone returned it to a department store and my salesperson called me because she knew I had been looking for it. It is a gorgeous bag.

8. great choose i like :P

9. I had one on order from Saks but they kept dragging their feet as to whether it was going to come into stock or not. I then read a posting on another blog about it and contacted the poster. She said she heard of two stores in NYC that she thought had the bag. I called them -- one was sold out but one was expected one more shipment! A 30 second reading of the credit card number later....it was mine!

Its an incredibly useful bag. And now I've come full circle because I started with designer bags with things that were really structured and boxy.

10. i'm looking for something quite like the quilty pleasures, but...not quilty, i guess. it's the style and color brown that i want...ahhh why can't i find it!

11. Amanda,

What do you think of this one? It's big.. (and brown) and not "quilty"

[​IMG]

12. that's betsey johnson, right? i saw that one and liked it quite a bit. i had forgotten until you just reminded me, thanks!

13. Wow Amanda you're good!! :lol: Yes its Betsey Johnson. I want this bag in tan. Its hard to find in that color.

14. hehe, thanks, i've been looking quite hard for my future bag. i'm so torn. i think the leather on the bulga bag looks softer (i'm a sucker for soft leather). they're both in my price range...ahh i wish i could go home (to atlanta) for the weekend (i'm holed up at school) so i could see both in person.

15. Now that IS awesome! Luv it! It's fierce. Tan would be even better!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice