What is your recent handbag purchase :D?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. OHHHH their vintage clutches are AWESOME!!!!!

2. The woman who runs the site is very nice and responsive and trustworthy.

3. As soon as I get my first paycheck (I start my job next week, finally) I am going to get one of those vintage clutches.

And they have BIRKINS! (swoons).

4. Rachel, who runs the site, is NYC based. She buys bags to sell (not on consignment -- CASH UP FRONT!). She also takes 'wish lists' and will hunt down stuff for you. Sorry to have spent your cash before you even got it!

5. OMG, I could sell stuff to her? I have about 10 bags that I want to sell. Do I just email her? Or make an appointment?

6. Click on HOW TO BUY on the top of the screen and then choose the CLEAN OUT YOUR CLOSET option. Rachel gives you an email address and an 800 number. If you do this, let me know how it goes. I have nothing to sell now but I'm curious as to what she offers.

Who knows what you could finance with that!?

7. I bought another Louis, got a small mono in black.

8. Wow that is awesome, I wonder how much they buy them for, incomparison to what they sell them.

9. If anyone chooses to sell something to www.jemznjewels.com, you'll have to report back on how good the price was.

10. I am in the process of trying to sell some to her, so I will let you all know!

11. I'm thinking of buying that Rafe clutch I just wrote about this coming weekend... I'll let you all know!

I did buy some Seven jeans last night- and woooooo-eee are they getting super expensive!!

12. Got this today :biggrin: :love: :love: :love:

[​IMG]

I love dior saddle bags!!!

13. Lucky girl!!

14. i'm thinking about buying a bulga bag...the medium leather shoulder bag in brown...can't beat the price, only like $400. the only reason i haven't is because i was really looking for a bag like that (kinda slouchy, etc) but in a more medium brown, like a british saddlery brown or something (kinda what burberry did a few of their bags in last winter). but for a $400, you really can't beat it.

what i really want is a chloe paddington, but i bought myself a flat panel television for my apartment, and when i did that, i promised myself that i wouldn't buy any more bags over a grand for a little while.

my latest purchase was a good find, it's an express shoulder bag in really super soft silver leather (but not the super-shiny, cheap-looking kind that you usually find on bags under a few hundred dollars), but you get what you pay for, it already looks worn from a month of use.

15. Do u have a pic of it ??? it sounds cute

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice