What is your recent handbag purchase :D?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. hahahaha thats logical:idea:

2. LOL Whatever gives me high grades. :nuts:

3. haha that would make an interesting premise for a study lol.

4. Maybe a research paper…about modern bogus theories and the things desperate students do to keep good grades. LOL

But I think there's already 1 or 2 papers regarding that...LOL

5. Most likely!

6. Louis Vuitton Monogram Canvas- Batignolles Vertical

7. I just ordered the Donna Karan Iconic Clutch in brown from eluxury.com. I realized that clutches are pretty important and a great way to go even if its not a formal occasion. ALL my clutches were satin or sequinned or evening-y. Once I got my black Paddington clutch last week, I realized how much fun it is to carry for more casual outings. So, I needed a brown one.

And don't ask me why, but the Iconic line with those little dangly brass thingys has always attracted me. Like the Paddington clutch, this is a little 'tough'. And I like that.

Attached Files:

8. I love that clutch!! I posted on the blog about it a while bag and just loved it!! Let usknow what it is like in person when you get it ok!! Maybe even take a picture of it with you holding it in your hand! :love:

9. I'll try to post another photo! My problem is I can't yet manipulate my photos to be 'small' enough for posting. The files are all FAR TOO big!

Heather

10. You can send them to Vlad -- Vlad@purseblog.com -- and he will compress them and get them ready for you! OR maybe I need him to post how to optimize picture sizes (I don't really get it either, so I need the tutorial also!!) ;)

11. I'd love the help. Can you ask him to post a tutorial?

Heather

12. My little Iconic clutch just arrived from eLuxury. I'd post a photo but we all know I don't really know how! The clutch is actually smaller than my wallet -- I use a zip around Paul Smith wallet that holds EVERYTHING! But that's OK...as long as I can wean my husband off handing me his sunglasses to hold EVERY time we go out, the clutch will hold keys, a cell phone, a few bucks and an AmEx card.

13. I have a great red Charles Jourdan clutch that belonged to my mom. I love it but need a black or brown - any suggestions? I absolutely LOVE that Donna Karan one. I am debating Lauren Merkin, as hers are pretty affordable. I don't know if I love them though. I also love the Nancy Gonzalez ones but I will only spend that much on a daytime bag...

14. Have you looked at www.jemznjewels.com? I got a really cute Nancy Gonzalez silver croc clutch -- very small envelope -- for a great price. The site has new and used stuff and its a small but nice range. I seem to remember she's got a good assortment of clutches.

My new thing was to find a black and a brown clutch that were a bit 'tougher' and less dressy than all the satin and jeweled ones that I have. With the Donna Karan, I have them both now...

15. OMG, thank you! What a great website! Now I know how to spend my next paycheck, LOL.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice