What is your recent handbag purchase :D?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. A black leather trim Prada doctor bag.

2. The most recent bag purchase...was for my sister: Dior Vintage Large Shopper - Black (I found this bag to be alittle ugly. But she wanted it...)

The recent for myself (a few weeks ago): LV Monogram Mini Looping (It just popped out & looked at me. LOL)

3. I got a Prada pushlock in the mail a few days ago :smile:

4. Ooooh, I can't believe I forgot this but I also just brought a brown leather trim Dior Diorissimo Pochette and a pink evening bag from Kate Spade.

5. I luv the Dior Diorissimo Pochette! I wish it was alittle (like 2 inches) bigger. It was alittle bit small for me. But if they added 2 inches more, it would have been PERFECT! It's a really cute bag! :smile: Cool! :smile:

6. Pardon the image quality. I used my camera phone instead of my digi. I can't seem to find it... :wacko:
    I wasn't planning on buying another LV this week. (Got a Mono Mini Looping last week) :embarasse
    But I really liked the Batignolles Vertical. :love: I thought about the horizontal, but it looked like 5 of my Coach bags that I have. :suspiciou

I think it's a bargain! :biggrin: Overall $775. The size is pretty good.
    My Luco Tote is almost as big (it's alittle bigger but not by much), and I got that for around $1100. :lol:
    I'm thinking of picking up two more for my friends. :idea:

Maybe next week Dior...Dior for me, for sure!!! :smile:

Attached Files:

7. I'm definitely not a photographer, but here is my latest purchase my new Gucci shoulder bag with matching wallet: [​IMG][​IMG]

8. or not....guess I'll have to work on how to upload pics...LOL

9. I just got my black Paddington clutch today! I have a bunch of clutches but they are all rather evening-y. This one is rather tough-looking and so cool....

Heather

10. Cute! I bought the Horizontal to use as a school bag this semester:biggrin:

11. I'm currently using my LV Mono Luco Tote for school. I've used it for about 4 semesters, it has turned a cool looking honey patina. And boy can it take a beating!!! (I'm bad at doorways, I always bump my bags into the doors and walls. FREQUENTLY! LOL You just can't help it w/ large bags...).

Last night (just around 9) I had the itch to buy two more (for my friends). It's nicely wrapped now, I hope they like it. :smile:

12. haha cool, I usually dont use a bag for more than one semester. I'm pretty rough with stuff too, but I get bored easily lol. I feel kind of bad that my other bags are sitting in storage, but I'm sure they'll see the light of day again someday :smile:

13. I don't want to change my bag for school though. I'm kind of superstitious. LOL I don't wanna change it…I've been getting great grades ever since I started to bring it to school. I don’t wanna break the chain. NOOOOOOO! LOL hehe Told ya...I'm weird! :lol:

14. hahaha cool. Thats a neat theory. I wonder if I stop buying new ones if I'll get bad grades lol. A new bag kind of boosts morale for me hehe. Everyone has their quirks :smile:

15. I dunno, but once I just partied for the entire weekend and then...OMG! I forgot about my BIG Microbiology exam. I FORGOT! As in, I did not study at all! Crap I hardly paid attention a few weeks ago...Then whoa!!! I got a 98%! I don't know how I did it. I think it was the bag...I really think it was the bag!!! LOL I don't know how I did that...It was as if the answers were just coming out!!! LOL

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice