What is your recent handbag purchase :D?

Status
Not open for further replies.
damier azur gm! Does anyone know if it's ok to treat the canvass with apple guard rain and stain repellent? Would it damage the canvass? I'm wondering if it would prevent transfer stains from jeans, etc. I know it's ok for the vachetta leather trim. I've seen videos where the canvass is covered before spraying the leather. I will try on a small part of the pochette and see what happens. Any info on this much appreciated! :smile:
don't do it!

Chanel Boy in Dark Red old medium it's to bright of a day to capture the dark red. It looks much darker in person so happy today!

Wow she's gorgeous. I went to the Chanel boutique and tried on your same bag but in the large. I fell in love. Sadly, I'll have to dream about having her one day. Congrats on your bag ☺😊😊

Chloe Paraty from Matches - bought with a private sale voucher for 30% off :love:

OOTD 11 June 2014.jpg

I was originally interested in the LV soft lockit maybe in galet or magnolia as my second bag purchase for this year. The deal on the Paraty was a cincher for me - the hardware defines the look a little more for me compared the soft lockit :yes:

Status
Not open for further replies.