What is your recent handbag purchase :D?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love this bag, Maice!!! What an awesome find, wherever did you find this beauty? :love:

Thank you, PrincessCypress! :biggrin: I got some help from another Bal gal, rainneday, who was actually the one who spotted this beauty on eBay. It was a rare find and I could not pass it up! She's pre-loved but in practically mint condition! She was authenticated and I was over the moon when I got her! :loveeyes:

It's ridiculous, I know, another bag.....sigh. I'll stop trying to justify it (but they were both 25% off)...Coach Phoebe Mandarin Orange bag with matching wallet...

Attachments

• outdoor shot full bag.jpg
    outdoor shot full bag.jpg
    251.8 KB · Views: 359
  • mandarin inside of wallet.jpg
    mandarin inside of wallet.jpg
    379.2 KB · Views: 353
The Chloe Ethel is one of my all time favorite bags. Love the color and you scored big time with the price!! Enjoy!

I can tell Ethel is going to become one of my all time favorites, too. I carried her today while out running errands - I'm head over heels for this bag! So lucky to have found her for such a steal. :cool:

Thank you, PrincessCypress! :biggrin: I got some help from another Bal gal, rainneday, who was actually the one who spotted this beauty on eBay. It was a rare find and I could not pass it up! She's pre-loved but in practically mint condition! She was authenticated and I was over the moon when I got her! :loveeyes:
What an angel rainneday is, surely a rush of good karma will come her way for helping to bring this beauty into your closet! I'm so jelly!!! And happy for you at the same time!!! :biggrin:

The part in bold is exactly what I told her! She's such a dear! :biggrin:

Thank you again, PrincessCypress! I am in looooovvvvveeee with my RT :loveeyes:

You are both so sweet, the lovely things you have said touched my heart :hugs::hbeat:

I can't possibly buy all of the beautiful B Bags that I find, what is better than to share the joy of seeing a friend buy one? :ghi5:

You are both so sweet, the lovely things you have said touched my heart :hugs::hbeat:

I can't possibly buy all of the beautiful B Bags that I find, what is better than to share the joy of seeing a friend buy one? :ghi5:

Well, we're lucky you think that way! ;) Thanks again, rainneday, and may more people experience the joy of your help in their Bbag hunts! :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.