What is your rain/snow/bad weather purse/bag?

textured leather 35 Trim II is a short shoulder carry, zip top bag that literally seems to repel and slough off a downpour, even when a synthetic bag gets sodden

clemence ebene victoria 35, zip top, also goes through dire weather without issue

dior mens saddle, perforated coated leather. Can be squished flat in a suitcase and stuffed to the gills. Suitable for all weather.

pebbled leather Loewe mini puzzle, off white, seems impervious to weather, dirt, and wear and tear.

If I have to really be out and about and it is pouring, then my Garden Party in Country leather. That thing is indestructible. Otherwise, an Evelyne TPM. Both mine are Clemente and can survive anything.

But also probably my Lululemon nylon bag…

I'm glad to learn this about these types of leathers. I was offered a Box leather and I turned it down before they even finished the sentence because I feel like it's such an easy to ruin leather. Thank you for your help!!!

Thank you so much, I appreciate the compliment and the advice:love:
A part of me is also thinking, if I want to grow old with them, they're going to have to live at some point right? I already bashed the corner of my Birkin off of a wooden barrel:shocked:...It's not very noticeable at all but I can still see it a little.

I guess that's what the H Spa is for, hopefully they can repair the minute, tiniest bit of wear.
Wow. You are so lucky:heart: Box leather is my wish. I only want 1 more bag Hermes bag. A Constance in black box. After trying on a vintage one (almost 50 yrs old) I can't get it out of my head lol.

Clemence Bolide- but true confessions time, I have a large white garbage bag folded at the bottom of all my bags. I don't use a Box bag if its going to rain, but if it DOES pour down, I have been know to plop the bag into its handy garbage bag and continue on.
A little rain? I just walk faster!:lol:
Life's too short not to use your bags, and what do I care if I'm carrying my bag like that in the pouring rain?

Clemence Bolide- but true confessions time, I have a large white garbage bag folded at the bottom of all my bags. I don't use a Box bag if its going to rain, but if it DOES pour down, I have been know to plop the bag into its handy garbage bag and continue on.
Life's too short not to use your bags, and what do I care if I'm carrying my bag like that in the pouring rain?
THIS!

I also take a garbage bag with me! Two weeks ago I was caught in a downpour while carrying my BBK. Luckily I had my garbage bag with me. It doubles as a disguise in shadier areas around town :cool:
25DBEAF9-B42F-453A-8B7F-99E75325C48B.jpeg

On a bad weather day I stay at home :biggrin: If I think I may get caught in some rain on the very important visit to the Hermes store, I usually put a plastic bag in my purse. My Hermes SA was horrified that I was carrying my Birkin on a day it was supposed to rain. Lucky for me the weatherman got it wrong

Reactions: PrayersandPurses