what is your personal fave style of RM?

MJDaisy

OMFG.
O.G.
Dec 28, 2007
do you like the MAB, the MAM, the Nikki, the Matinee, ETC?

For me, it has recently been the nikki! i think that is only because i already have a MAB and I am dying to get a Nikki:drool: (cross your fingers I will snag one for cheap at the sample sale).

But I also LOVE the MAB :love:....

heck, i love the matinee too!

i love them all.

so far i have the matinee in night blue and the mam in ruby - i love all of them especially the new rm hardware on the mams. i also have a nikki night on the way from lb, i have been lusting over this bag for quite sometime now and they finally had it avail at lb today so i took the plunge. but i think i will love it as much as my other two. can wait to buy more!!!!

^^damn thats a hard one! I love them all! I like the MA the most! I want on in every color too.... then the matinee, then the nikki...

BUT i lOVE THE OLIVER TOO! Oh and I like my dream bag too! Damnit! i love them all!

I have been wearing the MA the most though

I have MAB, MAM and Matinee. I love the MAM the most - mostly due to its size. I will be interested in knowing more about Nikki and Market Tote. However, one thing that I am worried is that they will be too big for me...I am not small (5'7). I just like mid size bag more..