what is your personal fave style of RM?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. do you like the MAB, the MAM, the Nikki, the Matinee, ETC?

For me, it has recently been the nikki! i think that is only because i already have a MAB and I am dying to get a Nikki:drool: (cross your fingers I will snag one for cheap at the sample sale).

But I also LOVE the MAB :love:....

heck, i love the matinee too!

i love them all.

2. I think the Nikki is my fav, but I can't wait to see the oliver and other new styles.

3. so far I have only the mam. Bu tI love them all

4. I only have the mam, which is great. But I can't wait to see a getaway satchel.

5. so far i have the matinee in night blue and the mam in ruby - i love all of them especially the new rm hardware on the mams. i also have a nikki night on the way from lb, i have been lusting over this bag for quite sometime now and they finally had it avail at lb today so i took the plunge. but i think i will love it as much as my other two. can wait to buy more!!!!

6. The MAM just really appeals to me. It fits my personality and look.

I am also very attracted to the Matinee.

7. For me, its the Morning After Mini; classy, effortless style that works with so many kinds of outfits!:yes:

8. MAM! i do believe the matinee will be a close second :]

9. I love the Nikki! Such a beautiful shape.

10. MAM!! But I love all RM with a passion!

11. Mab!~

12. Nikki, with MAB in close second!

13. MAB!! I want one in every color! I'm dying for a Nikki too. I also really love my Matinee and Elisha. Hmmm...I'd also like a Tangy Plan B.

Hell...I love em' all! :choochoo:

14. ^^damn thats a hard one! I love them all! I like the MA the most! I want on in every color too.... then the matinee, then the nikki...

BUT i lOVE THE OLIVER TOO! Oh and I like my dream bag too! Damnit! i love them all!

I have been wearing the MA the most though

15. I have MAB, MAM and Matinee. I love the MAM the most - mostly due to its size. I will be interested in knowing more about Nikki and Market Tote. However, one thing that I am worried is that they will be too big for me...I am not small (5'7). I just like mid size bag more..