What is your other 'investment'...

:crybaby:Very sore subject for me. I LOVE shoes, but, was blessed with big feet and can never find anything that looks pretty. Guess that's why I am a bag and WATCH WH**E!!! ;)

for me it's not bags or shoes it's electronics , DVD/Blu-rays and books. My hubby has EVERY video game system that has ever come out and over 500 games.

Bags and perfume.......I buy perfume for the cute bottles not for the fragrance, I know it is kind of strange....
I have un-opened perfume bottles because I don't like the way they smell but the bottle shapes are very nice! I even designed a wood display shelf with glass doors that I had made for them that hangs in my bedroom.

Bags, then shoes.

Teenage guys invest heavily in Nike sneakers & hats. This is a fact. A smart teenage boy investor will often buy in an item in quantities of two in order to sell one & keep one for personal use. (Okay, so I learned this from sitting nearby guys in class, LOL.)

Yup;) it is so true,lol, not only do I collect shoes but also boots....I have so many I have no idea what I have. They are on top of each other in boxes and I am too lazy to go through them so I end up wearing the same boots day after day,

Kat