What is your other 'investment'...

Issmom

I need more shelf space!
Sep 13, 2005
When I was in the watch business, it was sort of understood that men who collected watches frequently collected pens as well. I think, with women, the assumption is that women who collect handbags also collect shoes. Is that true with you?

I have a fair amount of shoes and I love shoes but I think I have a disproportionate number of coats and jackets. All my shoes are lined up and in their little boxes with photos on the outside but I can't resist a great coat.

FendiBagLady

Sep 27, 2005
Definitely shoes. I bought my first pair of Jimmy Choos 2 years ago and it was all downhill after that. Now I cannot buy cheaper shoes anymore because I have spoiled myself with Prada, Manolos, Moschino and Marc Jacobs.

I also spend a ton on jeans though, I must have 20 pairs. And lately I have gotten into cashmere sweaters as well. By now I am pretty much incorrigible.

Megs

I love bags
Admin
O.G.
Sep 13, 2005
Ohhh I love Prada sneakers and Lacoste too!

I think my other indulgences are ... everything. Sigh. I need to work on it- but I love clothes so much, and accessories! I can't help it :embarasse

Issmom

I need more shelf space!
Sep 13, 2005
And I did bring home a new coat and a new bag today! I got a Calvin Klein Collection coat -- its a gray wool that looks and feels just like astrakhan with a gray leather tie belt. The gray of the coat has a sheen so its got a lilac-y undertone. And I couldn't resist, I got the fringed Hogan shopper in yellow suede with brown trim. Now I have three Hogan fringed bags! An 'original' in beige suede. A new small one in black with iridescent trim and this fun yellow one. I'm incorrigible myself!

Issmom

I need more shelf space!
Sep 13, 2005
Megs said:
Issmom- Let's see your Hogan bags!! I have been meaning to write about them!!!:love:

I'm going to have to email the photos to you/Vlad and have you shrink them for me. I guess my camera is too high resolution (as if I know what the problem is!). The files are too big to be uploaded to the Forum. Can I do that?

Superqueen

Vintage Lover!
O.G.
Sep 13, 2005
I love shoes, and I buy a new pair as often as possible. I like old-fashioned shoes (my next purchase is a pair of Fornarina red Mary Janes to die for), because I love vintage! I also love collecting Victoriana shirts (with lots of lace and frills on them) and the clothes my mum wore when she was in her 30s.