What is your opinion on this bag?

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Hmmm, I'm not an expert but check out the picture of the buckle - doesn't it look slightly damaged?

Also, kinda funny that the tag has FAKEG on it. geez if it's real someone didn't catch that during production?? ;)

2. Omg!!! Didn't see that one. I am not an expert at all so I wasn't sure if this was a real one or fake. The tag might be spelling it out though :smile:

3. LOL...what is up with that FAKEG???

The bag sure is beautiful though....

4. I thought so too but maybe it is a fake. God now with all the fakies on eBay I am so freakin paranoid. It really is too bad. :sad:

5. I have no clue whether it is fake or real...

It is gorgeous!!!!!! I would be too scared to wear it because if I did that would be the day I would be really clumsy! :shame:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice