What is your opinion on the LV twist??

alyssamay_xx

Oct 26, 2020
I’m considering buying a LV epi twist this coming month but I’m worried because I’ve been reading how easily the hardware scratches.
Does it really scratch that easily? Do you know anything to protect it from getting scratched?

I have had mine for 2 years and the hardware looks great. I do take care of my bags. I have seen some twists on Fashionphile that look like they were dragged behind a car. You can buy hardware protectors- I have seen them on IG, but I just try to be careful and let the hardware shine for itself. With normal use, you should not have any problem. It is such a gorgeous bag!

I have had mine for 2 years and the hardware looks great. I do take care of my bags. I have seen some twists on Fashionphile that look like they were dragged behind a car. You can buy hardware protectors- I have seen them on IG, but I just try to be careful and let the hardware shine for itself. With normal use, you should not have any problem. It is such a gorgeous bag!

I try to be careful with my bags too! I’m just so worried spending so much on a bag and then have it look like it was dragged behind a car like you mentioned lol!!
Thank you for reassuring me that yours still looks good!
I really want to buy it this coming month but I’m still on the fence because of the hardware :sad:

I try to be careful with my bags too! I’m just so worried spending so much on a bag and then have it look like it was dragged behind a car like you mentioned lol!!
Thank you for reassuring me that yours still looks good!
I really want to buy it this coming month but I’m still on the fence because of the hardware :sad:
Accidents certainly happen, but with care, the hardware will look perfect. The normal wear and tear of opening and closing the bag does not cause any scratches (unlike the clasp of the pochette metis, for instance). I think you will adore this bag!

Reactions: alyssamay_xx